JoJo - "Breaking Up with Me"

superchaz

Song from Mad Love era has surfaced, sounds really good and catchy. What are your all thoughts?ย 

• Like 1

JoJo could've released like 3x Mad Loves. Crazy how many unreleased tracks she has under her belt for this era alone let alone overall but take what you can get with the JoJo music drought we are tasked with.

• Like 1

every song on that album was amazing so I believe it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The chorus melody is exactly the same as Mario's Let Me Love You. I wonder if she sampled it or if it got rejected because of plagiarism.

11 minutes ago, x รฆ a-xii said:

sounds cute, ok but when is Like I Do gonna leak tho?

Like I Do, Petty demo with Ariana Grande's vocals and the elusive track Bodyguardย 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, superchaz said:

Song from Mad Love era has surfaced, sounds really good and catchy. What are your all thoughts?ย 

this is from GTK. 2017

• Like 1

Two more have leaked, "Lifestyle" and "Superpower"

ย 

Acoustic vibes, more in the vein of American Mood, probably the outtakes from that era, since she teased a tringle back then, only ended up releasing AM

More more moreย 

She always releases quality, but a lot of these recent leaks have been boring. She's been picking the best of the best to release for Good to Know and TNTTAI.

ย 

Side note, I'm overly annoyed with how long it's taken her to release literally anything. I'm sure the Broadway check (and now memoir) is better than her musical income, but a new album would've been delightful. We keep getting the "it's coming, it's coming" and to an extent, I'm sure it is.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Edibles. said:

She always releases quality, but a lot of these recent leaks have been boring. She's been picking the best of the best to release for Good to Know and TNTTAI.

ย 

Side note, I'm overly annoyed with how long it's taken her to release literally anything. I'm sure the Broadway check (and now memoir) is better than her musical income, but a new album would've been delightful. We keep getting the "it's coming, it's coming" and to an extent, I'm sure it is.

Considering she did Broadway and was writing her book, it does not surprise me it's taken her some time to release new music. Per her words in March, it's coming this year and am pretty sure it'll be her first independent release under Clover Music. Plus, she is reprising her role as Satine this summer.

Edited by livelikemusic

The instrumental reminds me of Diamonds by Rihanna

52 minutes ago, livelikemusic said:

Considering she did Broadway and was writing her book, it does not surprise me it's taken her some time to release new music. Per her words in March, it's coming this year and am pretty sure it'll be her first independent release under Clover Music. Plus, she is reprising her role as Satine this summer.

Clover is not independent. It's her distribution from the parent company Warner

59 minutes ago, Edibles. said:

Clover is not independent. It's her distribution from the parent company Warner

But she's no longer with Warner; she was removed from their roster some time ago.

3 hours ago, livelikemusic said:

But she's no longer with Warner; she was removed from their roster some time ago.

I wonder what the deal with Warner was...? It was pretty shady how she had to release TNTTAI as an "EP" when it was literally an album...

New JoJo tracks are always great news but the great ones keep hidden somewhere... as usual

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

I wonder what the deal with Warner was...? It was pretty shady how she had to release TNTTAI as an "EP" when it was literally an album...

She followed Aaron Bay-Schuck there from Atlantic and Interscope. My guess is their working relationship is null.

• Thanks 2

Form my understanding Colver music is still under Warner music group, she is not with Warner Records ( label ) anymoreย 

the thing is most of these songs have been floating around for ages, but no one has been kind enough to share. lol. the best ones like Free Somebody, Like I Do, pov or Jumping Trains/AIWIE stuff being gatekept by the same people out there is just selfish af... sharing is caring! we all will be dead one day and no one would give a **** about those songs nor even Jo herself lol!ย 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.