Normani cancels BET Awards performance due to injury

Garbaj

17 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

so sad . she is cursed.

honestly im starting to believe the tinfoil theories her stans were trying to push a couple years ago :deadbanana2:i think she is being sabotaged bc her luck is just :deadbanana2: what song was she performing?? it better have been All Yours 👀

Edited by BussC,XOXO
  • Confused 1

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Asscatchem

• Bentley

• mrpartyrocker

• Garbaj

Top Posters In This Topic

Forget reseting the culture. 

She needs a whole career reset Cuz so far it's been one mess after another. Wish her well. 

Edited by LatinFreak

29 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

so sad . she is cursed.

:hoetenks::hoetenks:

• Haha 1

BUT why isn't she just doing a stripped down performance instead? She can sing and it's such a waste of good promo. 

• Like 2

She absolutely shouldn't make it worse by performing, but at the same time, also shouldn't have fumbled this opportunity (which I'm confused how it got booked in the first place), she could set on a chair and sing the song like many do...

Lol @ at the "why can't she just sit in a chair and sing" comments. Tell me would yall want to be in front of an audience while you're on every pain killer possible because you have a leg injury?

The answer should be no & if it's not you're delusional. 

most likely she was gonna perform candy paint and per her injury it was a lot of physical movement involved.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

8 minutes ago, Doctor Dick said:

BUT why isn't she just doing a stripped down performance instead? She can sing and it's such a waste of good promo. 

She's not going to sit on a couch and sing Candy Paint acoustic at the BET :deadbanana4:

• Like 2
  • Haha 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

32 minutes ago, LCTV said:

Did she hurt her feelings with the chart position..

It's still the highest scoring album on metacritic out of the new releases from Fifth Harmony girlies so…

Yeah these girls need to take these performances a notch down if they're going to injure themselves at such a young age. It's truly not worth it. I hope whatever she has is manageable and that it won't leave any side-effects 

Welp there goes her dancing. She won't be able to use those legs that well anymore.

3 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

Just stand there and sing then?

honestly. people will sympathize with her injury and she gets to showcase her vocal talent.

Umm cancelled??? 

you can't wear natalia kills wig and then be natalia

spacer.png

(she would have slayed the performance so hard :chick3:)

Edited by EriKills

2 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

honestly. people will sympathize with her injury and she gets to showcase her vocal talent.

Confused Little Girl GIF

27 minutes ago, Doctor Dick said:

23 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

she could set on a chair and sing the song like many do...

6 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

Just stand there and sing then?

She can't sing.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

She could maybe get carried around stage by her dancers and cool props to disguise it.

Just one performance this era pls Normani !! Pull thruuuu

Wishing her a speedy recovery 

Tbh id rather her cancel i dont think she can carry a stripped down performance vocally without heavy playback:skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.