• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Asscatchem

• Bentley

• mrpartyrocker

• Garbaj

Top Posters In This Topic

Knee injuries usually take months to heal, had this happen to a friend few years ago and she wasn't able to dance for a year, its a long process especially with physio. Wishing her a speedy recovery 🙏 

Edited by Gwendolyn
  • Like 1

Everyone keeps saying she has the worst luck but I think at some point if you're ALWAYS failing you need to consider how you're personally contributing to the pattern.

IMG-5742.gif

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
  • Thumbs Down 21

Oh it was bad for her :rip:

Maybe Camila whacked her off the stage! 

spacer.png

Karmila is truly a *****! 

Edited by Bentley
  • Haha 16
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 14

Jesus, this promo could have been so valuable :deadbanana4: hope she's able to recover soon! 

In the meantime she should just do an acoustic/stripped-down set at home and upload it to Youtube or something. Give us something plesaE 

Edited by sciencemagic
  • Like 2

Just now, Gwendolyn said:

She's been having management battles, her parents have cancer and now she currently has a injury that will take a long to recover from and THIS is how you react?????

You guys have no grace whatsoever on this girl anf it's frankly disgusting at this point. You guys kii at her 'flops' and many of the other black pop girls on the forum. At this point, what do you want from her?? To dance while injured. ******* he'll.

Do not try to racialize my comment, sis. That's NOT where this was coming from in the slightest.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 9

Look I'm not into that woo woo spiritual **** but I need to know what evil energy, vibes, or whatever that this woman has in her circle bc enough is enough she doesn't deserve any of this fuckery that keeps happening to her music career 

I hope she heals quickly ❤️

Edited by Bewitched
  • Like 5

4 minutes ago, Bentley said:

Maybe Camila whacked her off the stage! 

spacer.png

Karmila is truly a *****! 

you just love to set people up huh ... pathetic

• Like 1

some of yall are so…

she didn't injure herself on purpose. :deadbanana: who cares about promotion, her health is more important.

some compassion, please.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

@BussC,XOXO omg so sad :(

replace her! xoxo

• Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.