Avril Lavigne slays & overcrowds 71k Glastonbury Stage, Independent: 5 Stars review

Ivan_brit

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KKCuteCat

• KKKIMO92

• Ivan_brit

• Eat The Acid

Top Posters In This Topic

Avril should have headlined! 

Wish she added Love Sux on the setlist, I know it's only an album track but it's one of her best tracks ever. 

Edited by Year of Shadow
*best
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I watched her set and OMG the way the crowd was so happy and singing along...A LEGEND 

• Like 7

glastonbury never seems to understand that nostalgic acts from the 00s command huge crowds :deadbanana4: same with sugababes

Edited by ONOPKA
  • Like 6

this was to be expected. they do her dirty at other festivals aswell putting her name somewhere down there as if she wasn't one of THE biggest acts on the planet for a solid ten years

she's getting acclaim at every review… Lasagna you really did it

• Like 2

I am seriously so happy for her. I originally hated the idea of a greatest hits tour/album but it's been such a well-deserved celebration of her legacy. 

• Like 2

She was just out down at another festival under some one hit rock band, yeah, they won't sell tickets like Avril. She has cemented her self as a touring force internationally and getting recognition in the NA which is her weakest market…. Crazy how she is still so popular once she left the major label and just simply being herself, very lovable and unique character she has.

• Like 1

Meanwhile SZA

GRWUQJ5X0AAESvh?format=jpg&name=medium

1 minute ago, KKKIMO92 said:

I mean SZA is huge right now, can't believe Avril is that big of a draw.

SZA's empty crowd while being huge is nawt good

10 minutes ago, Cheers said:

SZA's empty crowd while being huge is nawt good

Well she's getting huge streams number and hits after hits, but she is not knowing to her live tho, plus, those attended the festivals is not necessary that into her considering these ppl attended Avril's stage are mostly 20-30….

29 minutes ago, KKKIMO92 said:

I mean SZA is huge right now, can't believe Avril is that big of a draw.

Big streams doesn't mean big at shows. We need to give older acts their flowers. Avril should've been headliner and even the Sugababes who keep getting big crowds at Glastonbury. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Big streams doesn't mean big at shows. We need to give older acts their flowers. Avril should've been headliner and even the Sugababes who keep getting big crowds at Glastonbury. 

Avril's team don't seem to care that much of the billing cause her billings have been tragic and kept drawing big crowd to small stage in pretty much all festivals. I wonder if this is another her team takes six month to reply which is too late…..

Cant wait for her to proper tour the UK in arenas, will be there!

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.