H100: I Had Some Help 6x #1, A Bar Song (Tipsy) #2

Renan90

13 minutes ago, lillavend3r said:

you literally said more sales meant better music cause if more people purchase/stream that means it's better (TO YOU) but I guess you had to come to that conclusion after critics shitted on TTPD :katie: you going backwards on what you say does not equal me needing reading time. And calling charli mid when none of both ladies outselling her got the same score as her :eli:

I never said such thing in this topic

You literally said that Gracie had a bigger hit cause of it being a lorde copycat so I said that under your logic Charli didn't do as much as Gracie cause of how the music sounds meaning the public prefers one sound over the other so under their conception one is better than the other

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• elincomprendid

• lillavend3r

• fridayteenage

• Doctor Dick

1 hour ago, elincomprendid said:

SEA units comprise 87,000 (down 7% — it's No. 1 on Top Streaming Albums for a 10th week...)

The most streamed album in the US every week since its release, how is that not organic?

Ok I heard she's got the most streamed but the same way she didn't have the best-selling album of the week this time was there not a week where without the variants she would've lost the top spot in overall consumption? That's what I'm talking about. 

• Thumbs Down 1

5 hours ago, elincomprendid said:

Crazy to think she has already destroyed her 2010s mark 

Not only that, she surpassed her fearless-reputation run of 38 weeks which itself gave her the record at the time for most weeks at number 1 on the BB200 for a female artist.  

1 hour ago, elincomprendid said:

SEA units comprise 87,000 (down 7% — it's No. 1 on Top Streaming Albums for a 10th week...)

The most streamed album in the US every week since its release, how is that not organic?

Or maybe I confused it with the UK? :katie:

5 minutes ago, Doctor Dick said:

Ok I heard she's got the most streamed but the same way she didn't have the best-selling album of the week this time was there not a week where without the variants she would've lost the top spot in overall consumption? That's what I'm talking about. 

Only 1 week (her 5th week when Billie released her album). There was only one week where the varients and stuff actually helped her block and stay on top when she would have not been on top otherwise. The other weeks she would have topped regardless. 

47 minutes ago, elincomprendid said:

I never said such thing in this topic

You literally said that Gracie had a bigger hit cause of it being a lorde copycat so I said that under your logic Charli didn't do as much as Gracie cause of how the music sounds meaning the public prefers one sound over the other so under their conception one is better than the other

NO. I said Gracie has a "hit" due to being payola'd. And obviously Charli music isn't as digestible or derivative from another artist so her sales are even more impressive, she's still top 10 on her third week let's see how it works for miss organic Gracie :mandown: 

4 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

Only 1 week (her 5th week when Billie released her album). There was only one week where the varients and stuff actually helped her block and stay on top when she would have not been on top otherwise. The other weeks she would have topped regardless. 

Ok, thank you. So it's 9 effortless weeks at #1 and one with the variants keeping her atop. A big success but Fearless and 1989 were still a bit bigger. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Doctor Dick said:

Ok, thank you. So it's 9 effortless weeks at #1 and one with the variants keeping her atop. A big success but Fearless and 1989 were still a bit bigger. 

I think she will eventually end up going back to #1 with TTPD so she may end up matching the "organic" weeks at #1 of Fearless and 1989 either way. Ultimately TTPD will probably become her biggest album or second biggest (if she pushes more singles). 

15 minutes ago, lillavend3r said:

NO. I said Gracie has a "hit" due to being payola'd. And obviously Charli music isn't as digestible or derivative from another artist so her sales are even more impressive, she's still top 10 on her third week let's see how it works for miss organic Gracie :mandown: 

Well let's see if Gracie releases a remix with Lorde or a deluxe like Charli did first!

Just realized you criticized Gracie by being a Lord copy while BRAT was stable cause OF A LORDE REMIX :deadbanana2:

• Haha 1

Taylor should release another single

I know she's still on top but this era feels very uneventful even tho stats wise this could be her biggest album

Releasing videos and singles might not have much impact in charts, but it would make the era more eventful 

So far no real hits or memorable visuals

21 minutes ago, elincomprendid said:

Well let's see if Gracie releases a remix with Lorde or a deluxe like Charli did first!

Just realized you criticized Gracie by being a Lord copy while BRAT was stable cause OF A LORDE REMIX :deadbanana2:

IJBOL the remix is not even tacked on any of the versions of the album like you really thought you clocked :clown: and the deluxe version was released the week of release mind you. She didn't release some live versions from a random city

• Thumbs Down 1

9 minutes ago, lillavend3r said:

IJBOL the remix is not even tacked on any of the versions of the album like you really thought you clocked :clown: and the deluxe version was released the week of release mind you. She didn't release some live versions from a random city

Lol not you now knowing how the Billboard 200 works, even if its not tacked in any version the sales stats of the song count for the album as its a remix of a song already on the album

And why you bringing live versions from a random city? We were talking about Gracie she did not release any version. You changing the topic of conversation is starting to give me the idea you are aware you're losing this battle but don't know how to save yourself

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, elincomprendid said:

Lol not you now knowing how the Billboard 200 works, even if its not tacked in any version the sales stats of the song count for the album as its a remix of a song already on the album

And why you bringing live versions from a random city? We were talking about Gracie she did not release any version. You changing the topic of conversation is starting to give me the idea you are aware you're losing this battle but don't know how to save yourself

What battle :deadbanana: you really think there's a winner in this? it's ATRL baby you think you get a price or something

:bibliahh:

brat did similar sales on it's 2nd and 3rd week like where's the lorde impact you speak of if this week it did 4k less sales 

Only 2 females in the top 10 :'( 

Thankfully Chappell is coming to join them in the upcoming weeks.

• Like 1

This could be the last week at #1 for IHSH, with A Bar Song set to take the #1 spot next week and Morgan releasing his new song.

1 hour ago, Fromi said:

TANK TANK TANK already down to #5... sabrina can't help flopping

Multiple songs with three weeks in the top five, and without any features

Which women are doing better than that, exactly? 

(None)

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, fridayteenage said:

Multiple songs with three weeks in the top five, and without any features

Which women are doing better than that, exactly? 

(None)

.......:rip:

8 hours ago, pride4jc1222 said:

This could be the last week at #1 for IHSH, with A Bar Song set to take the #1 spot next week and Morgan releasing his new song.

that's ok.  He'll have two #1 songs clogging up the Top 10 till at least xmas. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.