H100: I Had Some Help 6x #1, A Bar Song (Tipsy) #2

Renan90

Taylor-Swift-cr-Beth-Garrabrant-2024-The

Taylor Swift's 'The Tortured Poets Department' Tallies 10th Week at No. 1 on Billboard 200

Plus: Gracie Abrams and Peso Pluma debut in the top five.

Taylor Swift's The Tortured Poets Department achieves a 10th consecutive and total week at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 chart (dated July 6). With a 10th week atop the list, Swift has now collected three albums with at least 10 weeks at No. 1, as it joins 1989 and Fearless, each with 11 weeks on top.

Swift is just the fifth act with three or more albums to spend 10 or more weeks at No. 1, standing alongside Whitney Houston (three albums, in 1986-93), The Beatles (four, 1964-67), The Kingston Trio (three, 1959-69) and Elvis Presley (four, 1956-61). Swift is the only act with three albums to spend at least 10 weeks at No. 1 this century.

The Tortured Poets Department earned 115,000 equivalent album units in the U.S. in the week ending June 27 (down 9%), according to Luminate. The album debuted atop the chart dated May 4 and has yet to relinquish the No. 1 slot.

Swift adds her 79th career week at No. 1 on the Billboard 200, extending her record among soloists. (Presley has the second-most among soloists, with 67.) The total encompasses her 14 No. 1 albums. (She's tied with Jay-Z for the most No. 1s among soloists.)

Also in the top 10 of the latest Billboard 200, Gracie Abrams lands her first top 10-charting set and best week ever by units, as The Secret of Us bows at No. 2. Plus, Peso Pluma captures his second top five-charting effort with the No. 5 arrival of Éxodo.

The Billboard 200 chart ranks the most popular albums of the week in the U.S. based on multi-metric consumption as measured in equivalent album units, compiled by Luminate. Units comprise album sales, track equivalent albums (TEA) and streaming equivalent albums (SEA). Each unit equals one album sale, or 10 individual tracks sold from an album, or 3,750 ad-supported or 1,250 paid/subscription on-demand official audio and video streams generated by songs from an album. The new July 6, 2024-dated chart will be posted in full on Billboard's website on July 2. For all chart news, follow @billboard and @billboardcharts on both X, formerly known as Twitter, and Instagram.

https://www.billboard.com/music/chart-beat/taylor-swift-tortured-poets-department-10th-week-number-one-billboard-200-chart-1235720993/

Post-Malone-Morgan-Wallen-press-credit-C

Post Malone & Morgan Wallen's 'I Had Some Help' Rebounds for Sixth Week Atop Hot 100, Now 2024's Longest-Running No. 1

The track also reaches the top of the Radio Songs ranking.

Post Malone's "I Had Some Help," featuring Morgan Wallen, rebounds from No. 2 for a sixth week at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 songs chart. The song, Post Malone's sixth leader and Wallen's second, spent its first five weeks on the list at No. 1 beginning upon its debut in May.

The collaboration is the first to log six weeks at No. 1 on the Hot 100 in 2024, surpassing the five weeks on top, of six total dating to late 2023, for Jack Harlow's "Lovin on Me." No song has led longer since Wallen's "Last Night" rang up 16 weeks, nonconsecutively, at No. 1 in March-August last year.

"I Had Some Help" also hits No. 1 on the Radio Songs chart, becoming a rare title that has topped the all-format airplay tally as well as the Country Airplay survey.

Plus, Shaboozey's "A Bar Song (Tipsy)" rises to a new No. 2 Hot 100 high; Kendrick Lamar's former leader "Not Like Us" jumps 6-3, and returns to No. 1 on the Streaming Songs chart, following his Juneteenth The Pop Out: Ken & Friends concert – in which he performed the track five times; and Sabrina Carpenter claims two songs in the Hot 100's top five for a third week.

The Hot 100 blends all-genre U.S. streaming (official audio and official video), radio airplay and sales data, the lattermost metric reflecting purchases of physical singles and digital tracks from full-service digital music retailers; digital singles sales from direct-to-consumer (D2C) sites are excluded from chart calculations. All charts (dated July 6, 2024) will update on Billboard.com tomorrow, July 2. For all chart news, you can follow @billboard and @billboardcharts on both X, formerly known as Twitter, and Instagram.

https://www.billboard.com/lists/post-malone-morgan-wallen-i-had-some-help-number-one-hot-100-sixth-week/

Edited by Renan90

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• elincomprendid

• lillavend3r

• fridayteenage

• Doctor Dick

'Fearless' (2008) - 11 weeks at #1

'1989' (2014) - 11 weeks at #1

'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT' (2024) - 10 weeks at #1

Longevity is truly Taylor's 2nd middle name. :jonny2:

• Like 11

Where's that user that keeps insisting that Taymania is over and it's just her fanbase now, I wanna chat

:ryan3:

• Haha 6

These are her true peers, she trike for those all time legend lists now.

So boo hoo if she goes out of her way to block your fave. She can and she will and she should.

Swift is just the fifth act with three or more albums to spend 10 or more weeks at No. 1, standing alongside Whitney Houston (three albums, in 1986-93), The Beatles (four, 1964-67), The Kingston Trio (three, 1959-69) and Elvis Presley (four, 1956-61). Swift is the only act with three albums to spend at least 10 weeks at No. 1 this century.

• Like 8

Did JJ Abrams buy 89k copies cause...

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, The Music Industry said:

But her downfall is imminent

:suburban:

pretty sure its starting next week!!

• Haha 6

The success story of Chappell Roan's The Rise and Fall of a Midwest Princess continues to add new chapters, as the album rises 8-6 (a new peak) on the Billboard 200 with 61,000 equivalent album units earned (up 32%), a new single-week high in units for the artist. Of that sum, album sales comprise 15,000 (up 87%, her best sales week yet) and SEA units comprise 46,000 (up 21%, equaling 60.5 million official on-demand streams of the set's 14 songs — its best streaming week yet).

Wallen's former leader Dangerous: The Double Album bumps 10-7 on the Billboard 200 with 43,000 equivalent album units earned (down 1%). Ariana Grande's chart-topping Eternal Sunshine returns to the top 10, vaulting 23-8 with 41,000 units (up 87% thanks largely to sales of a signed CD sold exclusively in Grande's webstore for a limited time).

Rounding out the top 10 of the new Billboard 200 are Charli XCX's Brat (holding at No. 9 with nearly 41,000; down 8%) and Shaboozey's Where I've Been, Isn't Where I'm Going (rising 12-10 with almost 41,000; up 1%).

Charli still top10 with 41k sold :clap3:

30 minutes ago, lillavend3r said:

28 minutes ago, Laura Palmer said:

Gracie's numbers :rip:

Yeah, her numbers definitely isn't organic.

BRAT spending a 3rd week in the Top 10 is crazy. And still more units than CRASH's debut  :deadvision:

Hope Chappell can snatch a Top 2 peak :clap3:

Edited by State of Grace.
  • Like 4

35 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

pretty sure its starting next week!!

If she falls to #2 on her 11th week it's literally over for her. She can pack her bags and retire! 

Very damn impressive for Taylor, congrats!

Huge numbers for Gracie, I am extremely surprised.

Charli's stability :clap3: 

if she gets to 11, she'd be tied for 4th most for female albums in the soundscan era:

bodyguard

jagged little pill

fearless

46 minutes ago, lillavend3r said:

Mind you Gracie (47.57M) had more streams than Dua (39.7M) or BRAT(46.7M)

And in case you say she had a Taylor collab even without us it would be around 38M which is basically on pair with Dua

I didn't see any of you doubting Dua's or Charli's sales. In fact Dua had the most sales out of the 3 with the least streams lol 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, The Music Industry said:

If she falls to #2 on her 11th week it's literally over for her. She can pack her bags and retire! 

Is there anyone seriously with a chance to surpass her this week?

I know Zach Bryan next week but this week #2 will be Morgan me fears :rip: and he is like 40k away :gaylorcat1:

1 hour ago, chiliam said:

These are her true peers, she trike for those all time legend lists now.

So boo hoo if she goes out of her way to block your fave. She can and she will and she should.

Swift is just the fifth act with three or more albums to spend 10 or more weeks at No. 1, standing alongside Whitney Houston (three albums, in 1986-93), The Beatles (four, 1964-67), The Kingston Trio (three, 1959-69) and Elvis Presley (four, 1956-61). Swift is the only act with three albums to spend at least 10 weeks at No. 1 this century.

Also, most dominant decades of topping the Billboard 200:

beatles 111 weeks (1960s)

garth 50 (1990s)

mj 43 (1980s)

elton 39 (1970s)

taylor 39 (2020s) 

One more to get to 40 this decade.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

Also, most dominant decades of topping the Billboard 200:

beatles 111 weeks (1960s)

garth 50 (1990s)

mj 43 (1980s)

elton 39 (1970s)

taylor 39 (2020s) 

One more to get to 40 this decade.

Crazy to think she has already destroyed her 2010s mark 

Edited by elincomprendid
typo

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.