Olivia's Vampire turns 1 - thoughts on it 1 year later?

naval23

Weakest single from GUTS. Get Him Back deserved to have the longevity over it 

• Like 1

I was really into this song when it came out but I haven't played it in a good minute 

I still think it killed the era. The success it got was from the hype from the previous album 

• Like 3

Such a weird song for me. I enjoyed it when it dropped but I wasn't a big fan. Then I completely grew tired of it. But now, after the GUTS tour, I love it more than ever before lol.

The bridge to the last chorus is amazing and should have been the whole song's vibe tbh

• Like 1

It was the best song of 2023 for me. I still listen to it every now and then. An amazing song and instant classic to me. A true evolution compared to Sour.

• Like 2

It's ok but still don't love it. Wish she would have gone with BIR or GHB instead for a summer smash

1 hour ago, Digitalism said:

I still think it killed the era. The success it got was from the hype from the previous album 

Not sure you can get 1 billion streams just from that.

• Like 2

Sad that the GUTS era was so short lived, especially considering it was an improvement on SOUR. I do think vampire was wrong for the lead…

An excellent song (so far, her superior lead single) from an excellent album. :clap3:She really did that.

The best single of the era and one of the best songs from the alberm.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.