Travis Kelce hids as he leaves boys night with DiCaprio and Tristan Thompson

turuni

Wasn't there an article about Taylor planning a new album? Guess they were right!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mandalore

• Tusk

• applestar

• Princess Aurora

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, dobrevv said:

no offense but who cares,didnt care about last 2 taylors bf why would i care about the current one

whoopi-okay.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Lol that's a restaurant with private memberships that celebs go to all the time, including Taylor. Him and Taylor even had dates there, and Disney CEO said hi to them. The guy driving is his friend not bodyguard, and was even at Eras Tour in London. They had dinner. Other celebs happen to be there, dont' mean they were hanging out. Breaking news. :dies: 

Edited by Mandalore
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 5

1 hour ago, applestar said:

Taylor date charlie Puth for maximum chaos

Nah she should come out as bi and date Kendall Jenner :flame:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Mandalore said:

Lol that's a restaurant with private memberships that celebs go to all the time, including Taylor. Him and Taylor even had dates there, and Disney CEO said hi to them. The guy driving is his friend not bodyguard, and was even at Eras Tour in London. They had dinner. Other celebs happen to be there, dont' mean they were hanging out. Breaking news. :dies: 

i thought given the thread title they were all seen hanging out.

not just...they happened to be in the same location.

i was expecting something like this:

18be0b9a70074a52b01ebee9c95738b5_md.jpg

8 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

i thought given the thread title they were all seen hanging out.

not just...they happened to be in the same location.

i was expecting something like this:

18be0b9a70074a52b01ebee9c95738b5_md.jpg

Nope. They  left the same restaurant that Taylor and other celebs have memberships in. :dies: They probably happened to be there at the same time same as countless other celebs.

Then again it's Deuxmoi. She has a vendetta against Taylor because Tree called her out on fake marriage and pregnancy rumors she was swearing to her followers were true. She's also on Joe's PR payroll for sure. :-x

Edited by Mandalore

Show me who your friends are... 

Not the ted bundy of cheating :toofunny3: chile Taylor's latest choices are interesting 

I can't stand him, he's such a fame *****. His job is football. He's off work. He'd rather schmooze & network to boost his connections than be supportive of Tay. When she's had time off, she'd always support him. It's bullshit. I have to question the judgment of fans that have lodged themselves up his ass in the short time they've been together. I hope your instincts aren't this bad in your own personal lives! He's using her to pivot into an entertainment career bc sports can't last forever. He doesn't even have the decency to sell the bit convincingly. It's so disrespectful. I long for the moment she crushes him like a bug

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, LoveInStereo said:

I can't stand him, he's such a fame *****. His job is football. He's off work. He'd rather schmooze & network to boost his connections than be supportive of Tay. When she's had time off, she'd always support him. It's bullshit. I have to question the judgment of fans that have lodged themselves up his ass in the short time they've been together. I hope your instincts aren't this bad in your own personal lives! He's using her to pivot into an entertainment career bc sports can't last forever. He doesn't even have the decency to sell the bit convincingly. It's so disrespectful. I long for the moment she crushes him like a bug

are you fr or just jerking lol. if not, it's very parasocial take. you don't know their inner relationship dynamic, schedule or anything really. let them figure it out on their own without overanalyzing every breath they take. this take is also infantilizing taylor, like she couldn't see past his supposed motives - she is smart and very experienced one

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mandalore said:

gifff.thumb.gif.6329e45a2dd5b81f174b6bc9

• Like 1

What is happening?????

22 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

What is happening?????

Nothing

He was out with his friends not the celebrities but people take Deuxmoi's lies as facts.

• Like 1

Should have used Taylor old way of travelling in suitcase instead 

Edited by LVP

6 hours ago, applestar said:

Taylor date charlie Puth for maximum chaos

Charlie is engaged so that won't happen

5 hours ago, Mandalore said:

good :clap3:

someone add this to the op 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.