It's how I fell in love with the song 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, DanceAgain said:

Yeah it's Hot definitely a Gem in her discography 

It was used in the Season 4 

Desperate housewives Promo 

:flame:

I

I loved this promo! I was obsessed with the song from the moment this came on!

• Like 1

The songs fire should of been released as a single! 

Corey Rooney said "Brave" there was a disconnection between what Jennifer wanted to do and what the Label wanted her to do, I honestly Feel like she wanted to do a Full Dance album! The amount of dance records from the album seems that was the case, Some of them are amazing!

Hooked on you is such a Banger 😭 hate she left it out, but when you add some of the Unreleased songs next to some brave tracks seems she was working on a Dance Album 

Play in this order, And they Flow so perfectly together the instrumentals seem to fit together (i created a  playlist from the brave era and the tracklist is actually 🔥).

Hooked on you 

Louboutins 

Mile in these shoes

Fresh out the oven 

Do it well

:jonnycat:

Id also love to hear Jen's version it's such a Banger 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DanceAgain said:

The songs fire should of been released as a single! 

Corey Rooney said "Brave" there was a disconnection between what Jennifer wanted to do and what the Label wanted her to do, I honestly Feel like she wanted to do a Full Dance album! The amount of dance records from the album seems that was the case, Some of them are amazing!

Hooked on you is such a Banger 😭 hate she left it out, but when you add some of the Unreleased songs next to some brave tracks seems she was working on a Dance Album 

Play in this order, And they Flow so perfectly together the instrumentals seem to fit together (i created a  playlist from the brave era and the tracklist is actually 🔥).

Hooked on you 

Louboutins 

Mile in these shoes

Fresh out the oven 

Do it well

:jonnycat:

Id also love to hear Jen's version it's such a Banger 

at least Do It Well was a banger 

Such an underrated album of hers, I think the 2007 scene didn't fit what she was doing. The crazy thing is that wasn't the only album she released at the time, she's always been a machine. 

Stay Together (as ironic as it is) is a bop as is the title track, Forever, The Way It Is and Wrong When You're gone are all classics in my library. :clap3:

Just now, Slap said:

Such an underrated album of hers, I think the 2007 scene didn't fit what she was doing. The crazy thing is that wasn't the only album she released at the time, she's always been a machine. 

Stay Together (as ironic as it is) is a bop as is the title track, Forever, The Way It Is and Wrong When You're gone are all classics in my library. :clap3:

You would think she would have had an album like Loose in 2007 since that sound was the most popular at the time 

• Like 1

I'm not one of those annoying bandwagon haters but that was not that great if I'm being honest. The vocals are pretty bad.  She has better stuff

1 hour ago, terrijoe said:

I'm not one of those annoying bandwagon haters but that was not that great if I'm being honest. The vocals are pretty bad.  She has better stuff

Hold it don't drop it was a Stella Vocal (even critics pointed it out and praised it)

It was even ranked #37 on the Rolling stones best songs of 2007.

Do it well also was well received the BBC called it a Booty Shaking masterpiece.

I used to hate Be mine but i actually appreciate it now 

Also Wrong When your gone was a Bop

Also Never gonna give up (she sounds so beautiful on this, she uses a breathy Mixed voice and she goes into a even lighter mixed voice) she sounds so pretty 

• Like 1

How times have changed, The Fact brave sold nearly 20k first week in the UK and only charted at #21 was crazy! 

I think her been pregnant and with twins wasn't really ideal to be running around the world promoting the album, i think that's one of the reasons it didn't do big numbers, Hold it don't drop it was released and cancelled, seemed they pulled the plug on any further Promotion.

It randomly went X2 Platinum in Russia though and The song "Brave" randomly smashed in South Korea, it sold like 2 million there alone! 

Not my favourite album but not her worse.

• Like 1

Cute single. I always preferred this one from Brave

She ended her haters, imagine if she released such song now :jonnycat:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.