Charlie Puth responds to hater on X

Into The Void

2 minutes ago, Sheep said:

pls, I have never stanned for kpop that sounds like this

yall rly just love to bandwagon on kpop and crucify an entire genre/entertainment medium for the actions of a few boring artists because of a mix of subconscious fomo and (most often subconscious) xenophobia.

snsd-tiffany.gif

Did that person just really try to compare Babymonster's sound to GG :rip:

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Sheep said:

pls, I have never stanned for kpop that sounds like this

yall rly just love to bandwagon on kpop and crucify an entire genre/entertainment medium for the actions of a few boring artists because of a mix of subconscious fomo and (most often subconscious) xenophobia.

snsd-tiffany.gif

Yall?
Im literally a Kpop fan

but a Kpop fan that can actually see the repetitiveness in the genre and criticize without being biased on who I like and dislike :toofunny3:

the way you just prove my first comment about ATRL's "hater" mentality

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Did that person just really try to compare Babymonster's sound to GG :rip:

like, show me a song in the top 20 on melon right now that sounds anything like this trite, half of all kpop my a*s. The dragging would be so much more severe if this was in the KTRL thread. Don't compare real artists to some mediocre middle schoolers acting as charlie puth's sock-puppets ever again:rip: 

7 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

Yall?
Im literally a Kpop fan

but a Kpop fan that can actually see the repetitiveness in the genre and criticize without being biased on who I like and dislike :toofunny3:

the way you just prove my first comment about ATRL's "hater" mentality

This is getting off topic so this will be my last reply on this topic but see above :grill:

Pick me fans are just as toxic as haters because they proliferate all of the same stereotypes. They just can't even pretend to hate it like other haters do.  one shitty a*s song won't change the fact that all kinds of creatives are flocking to Korea and some of the best and most diverse output in pop music as a whole is coming out of kpop, because Korea still cares about innovating on and exporting pop music while the US dgaf anymore. Trends exist in pop music because the pop is short for popular, but kpop tries to be progressive in shifting trends in ways that include but also go well beyond the scope of music

snsd-tiffany.gif

Edited by Sheep
  • Like 1

Ooop. Hopefully the new album will prove them wrong :-*

7 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

I have to laugh

The way the topic is going over your head:rip: the hypocrisy of your statement by literally generalizing an entire genre. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.