How is Hilary Duff only 36 years old?

Pikachoo

I feel like she has been in the business for decades but she's only twenty six years old

she's had numerous children and marriages but is only 26?

its crazy how much life shes lived and how much shes been cemented in pop culture before Rihanna and Gaga. Was more well known than Beyonce and Britney at one point.

but shes 36!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Pikachoo said:

I feel like she has been in the business for decades but she's only twenty six years old

its crazy how much life shes lived and how much shes been cemented in pop culture before Rihanna and Gaga. Was more well known than Beyonce and Britney at one point.

but shes 36!

DBSaqca.gif

• Haha 11

• ATRL Moderator
5 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

but shes 36!

tenor.gif

• Haha 1

Have you looked at the Hilary Duff Wikipedia page? There are a few places to look for help mama let's research. 

• Haha 1

• ATRL Moderator

thirty six with a princess streak

she's everywhere she's so julia

2 hours ago, Pikachoo said:

I feel like she has been in the business for decades 

because she has. That's what happens with child stars lmao. 

Eternal youthful queen :gaycat4:

She really has been working, creating pop bangers, legnendary 'give us nothing but everything at the same time' choreo, iconic characters like the Ms Lizzie McGuire, collabing with legends like Casper the Ghost since she was just 10 years old AND has a happy marriage & beautiful family??

Whew, icon :alexz:

hilary-01-small-200.thumb.gif.377ffea266 

• Like 2

Hilary is a cornerstone of 2000s pop culture, from her Disney show and solo career to Cheaper By the Dozen, rivalry with Lindsay, etc.

I think it was also very wise of her to step back after the constant grind she was on in her teens/early 20s to raise a family. Not everyone is cut out to juggle show business fulltime forever and I'm glad she made that decision for herself when she matured.

Edited by NOW
  • Like 1

What does this thread mean?

DBSaqca.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.