Will Post Malone become an icon?

Safe&Sound

This may be far too stretched now, but I wanna you guys predict based on his performance in the future

He seems being a male Katy Perry based on his first 3 albums, by producing hits back to back

He even became a threat to Drake and The Weeknd around late 2010s

when people think it was over for him once the new decade turned, he managed to make a comeback by genre shift this year

by owning the song of the summer, I Need Some Help, which is a rare moment of country song being this big

He still has the Pop in him too, with Fortnight breaking the biggest streaming day all the time, this year 

His new album will definitely back to big number again, after the underperformance of Twelve Carat Toothache and AUSTIN

Do you think he will stay for longer time in popular music landscape?

• Haha 2

I hope not. Tired of white artists stealing black culture for entire album eras and then having the freedom to switch up and work with known racists and the questionable country music audience :coffee2: 

he's not an icon. he has no fanbase. the gp don't know him. he's not cool. he has numbers, that's it. but no one thinks of Post as an icon of a generation like they do Beyonce, Gaga or Xtina

• Thanks 1

he is an icon for B&B era & Circles alone

1 hour ago, Pikachoo said:

he's not an icon. he has no fanbase. the gp don't know him. he's not cool. he has numbers, that's it. but no one thinks of Post as an icon of a generation like they do Beyonce, Gaga or Xtina

Xtina is not an icon of any generation

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.