• Vixen Eyes

• AlbertoBouvier

• CroNich

The replay value is HUGE!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This is absolutely AMAZING :WAP: SONG OF THE SUMMER

• Like 3

I'm impressed. The production is sooooo good. The lyrics are cringe but it's Kesha so I'll give it a pass 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Vixen Eyes said:

i believe @sam.teas or @austinsuxx could answer that for you! :gaycat4:

Would love to do it, but I believe it's too early (?). I spilled about a song already :bird:

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

Would love to do it, but I believe it's too early (?). I spilled about a song already :bird:

Can you at least say if the album feels all over the place like High Road? Cause Cathedral is too serious to be on the same album as this 

• Like 1

It's #29 on iTunes :heart:

It took a while but it's rising! I know we shouldn't focus on charts but I'm glad she's there, I hope more people get to listen to it and support her. 

• Like 4

Ok listening in the car I had a different experience this is a BOP!

I don't think it will be a hit and if it is I'llbe very surprised but I love it and the gays will love it 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, josesuxx said:

Can you at least say if the album feels all over the place like High Road? Cause Cathedral is too serious to be on the same album as this 

what about Rainbow with both Praying and Hunt You Down?

• Like 1

the way she mopped the floor with a certain brunette wig ; that's how you do club music and push the envelope 

giphy.webp 

her and charli xcx are giving me hope

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, josesuxx said:

ehhhh I mean Praying and Boots were on the same album

it's different with High Road cause I feel like there was nothing as strong as Praying or Cathedral (from what we've heard) on there. so I think when she really pulls it off, it can work

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

first top #5

and rising in other countries 

Edited by AlbertoBouvier
  • Like 5

I really like it the production  is great but 2:30min songs need to go away make it at least 3:00min :rogue:

• Like 8

have we got playlisting? Will Warner give her a budget too or are they simply there to distribute the music?

• Like 1

This is god awful. Kesha hasn't made good music since praying. She needs a better producer like call max martin up. 

• Thumbs Down 15

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Better Mistakes said:

have we got playlisting? Will Warner give her a budget too or are they simply there to distribute the music?

theyre just for distribution. i havent seen any playlists yet either.

Edited by Vixen Eyes

2 minutes ago, Better Mistakes said:

She is completely independent and has no distribution deal based on what we know. Warner-Chappell is simply her publisher.

• Like 3

WE MISSED YOU KESHA

• Like 2

I really wanted to like this and listened to it like 5 times but it's a no for me, the accordion makes it sound tacky, like a Sofi Tukker song. 

• Thumbs Down 7

I wish I liked it more, but maybe it will grow on me. The production is very interesting I will say, even though she is back to electropop she isn't just going for a basic nostalgia bait song.

This is doing so well, and there's no playlisting yet. Pretty sure it will start getting added to them with the Friday reset

• Like 4

1 hour ago, josesuxx said:

Well, you can judge also from the circulating snippets that she will serve a mixture of sounds, but the slay is secured. In the meantime, stream JoySOTY! :bird:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.