• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TomTom

• AlbertoBouvier

• Vixen Eyes

• CroNich

This slays so hard!! 

I need this song everywhere!! Drag queens lip syncing to it, gays bars playing it, EVERYWHERE!!

Im so glad we're getting a televised performance tomorrow! It's been so long since she's perform live on TV

• Like 2

This is a bop!!!! Not sure how well it'll do as I don't see the straights listening to it, but I hope it'll have a decent run to help Kesha re-establish herself as a camp pop princess! What's Interesting is that although it has some parts that remind us of the old Kesha, this sounds fresh, modern and dare I say risky! I really hope she'll serve looks this era as well as she's been looking FIRE lately!  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, JoeAg said:

I think it might be the verses of this that i was thinking of

it's like the breathiness of her vocals, so sexy :wanda:

Omgggg the memories :deadbanana4: back when I knew every single unreleased Kesha song pff

The fact Animal could've easily been a double album with all EXCELLENT songs

• Like 1

Label ***** but I'm bored of wearing clothes

tenor.gif

You want kids? Well, I am mother

tenor.gif

• Like 1

oh this is song of the year…i think this will land with the girlies that are into chappell roan rn but kesha BEEN making experimental theatrical music so im glad she's here to show them who mother is

spacer.png

• Like 3

I'm conflicted because overall I like the song a lot, but there are a few moments that throw me off: 1. the break for Well, so do I 2. the theatrical choir-like part for joyride, joyride. They really make a great song much worse for me. 

Ok this song has been repeat and i can safely say it is a bop.

The accordion instrumental is so unique and gives it a worldy kind of vibe which I appreciate.

I usually do not like her songs where her vocals are really theatrical (eg. My Own Dance), but i think this song is laced with crack where the vocals do not matter.

I can just tell Mother is about to release a c u next tuesday album:jonny6:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mattically said:

I'm conflicted because overall I like the song a lot, but there are a few moments that throw me off: 1. the break for Well, so do I 2. the theatrical choir-like part for joyride, joyride. They really make a great song much worse for me. 

Agreed on the vocals, I want to like this but it just doesn't quite get there. The production sounds great but the vocals on the chorus really put me off.

1 minute ago, JoeRobert said:

Agreed on the vocals, I want to like this but it just doesn't quite get there. The production sounds great but the vocals on the chorus really put me off.

I agree, I wish she sung the vocals in the chorus more normally but it still doesn't ruin the song for me :loud:

With a bit of a polish it really could've been song of the year, but it's up there

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sannie said:

It's not show-stopping or world-ending, but it's pretty ******* good.

What's interesting to me is that she's evoking the sound and feeling of past triumphs despite being an independent artist, and she's doing it without resorting to desperately running back to old producers. It goes to show that Kesha was the brains behind her own success all along, and is an artist and not a product. A true artist can continue their brand on their own; a product must rely on others to try and recapture old successes. 

Yes. Seeing how a certain other artist just lost her magic with the last 2 albums without Dr Luke and had to run back to him with this new upcoming album, we have to give even more props to Kesha :clap3:being independent yet still creating magic with her music without losing her signature sound.

• Like 10

Let's not mention that backstabber...

L4dk.gif

All the attention to JOYRIDE :bird:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.