Kesha - "Joyride"

austinsuxx

Listening to this. :jonny5: Omg the chorus is so catchy and fun, "beep beep b*tch I'm outside, get in loser for the joyride" what a queen!!

• Like 2

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TomTom

• AlbertoBouvier

• Vixen Eyes

• CroNich

If the whole album is heading witj this direction, I am so buying the vinyl and its variants :jonny2: Kesha cooked this.

• Like 4

Oh wow! This acclaim. Can't wait till midnight. :jonny2: 

• Like 3

gag order was aoty but this is giving circus/mariachi/clown messiness y'all are not being fr 

spacer.png

Edited by Minto
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 10

This song slaps. This exactly what Kesha needed too make a comeback. We love it and will be streaming it none stop.

:jonny6:

Edited by Happylittlepunk
  • Like 2

Song is a cute bop. Love the Popcorn influences. Love her energy on this. Freedom is finally hers. :heart2:

• Like 1

I love everything about the song... In paper a track with distorted opera-esque voices, spoken verses where she sounds drunk, and a silly ahh instrumental with an accordion shouldn't work, but in practice it does wonderfully, and baby, that's KESHA FOR YA!!!

Sources didn't lie when they said it was giving carnival vibes, she is on her Circus shite and I'm so here for it.

spacer.png

• Like 7

39 minutes ago, Minto said:

gag order was aoty but this is giving circus/mariachi/clown messiness y'all are not being fr 

spacer.png

• Like 1

Oh, you say you love me? (That's funny)
Well, so do I

25e11c5a8a0952d2607ba4e378a9b094.200x200x118.gif

I'm just looking for a joyride, joyride
I'm just looking for a good time tonight
Baby, I want you to

25e11c5a8a0952d2607ba4e378a9b094.200x200x118.gif

• Like 1

So, i like it, i don't love it. I almost said it's not my vibe. Cuz it isn't. But I still like it. Like, it's good. But like, like it's an undeniable bop.

Yeah. I am really excited for the album.

Edited by selena_lavigne

28 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

So, i like it, i don't love it. I almost said it's not my vibe. Cuz it isn't. But I still like it. Like, it's good. But like, like it's an undeniable bop.

Yeah. I am really excited for the album.

I do find some of the elements/choices a bit grating but my goodness it's such a bop, It's definitely one of the catchiest songs of the year. 

• Like 1

The thing about the parts that are grating is that they're so her that you can't help but enjoy it.

why does it abruptly cut off at the end :rip: 

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.