• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TomTom

• AlbertoBouvier

• Vixen Eyes

• CroNich

This is absolutely iconic and has gagged me beyond ******* repair what in the WORLDDDD I never thought I'd see THIS LEGENDSHA return I-

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Zahun said:

Such a banger :flame:can't stop listening

but why is it too short? I have to hit the replay button more often 

you answered yourself. 

Honestly what a triumph. Gag Order gagged me (naturally) but you could tell it was purely cathartic for her. No one wants to go through that ****. Good on her for being free! 

• Like 6

Its a campy little bop, the bridge is the best part, very interesting production. Wish it was longer though 

• Like 3

Interestingly, I feel like the song is not too short at all.

It has proper verses, a chorus, a beat drop and a bridge. 

Yes, it's short, but it doesn't sound like anything is missing to me.

• Thanks 1

Just now, TomTom said:

Interestingly, I feel like the song is not too short at all.

It has proper verses, a chorus, a beat drop and a bridge. 

Yes, it's short, but it doesn't sound like anything is missing to me.

I agree honestly!!

Maybe it's because the song itself is so dynamic, the short length doesn't make it feel empty and overly repetitive, which is the problem with some others of similar length

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The intro and the base of the song are questionable, giving circus vibes. Rest is great production and lyricism and the vocals. :clap3:

• Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, Hurem said:

I really wanted her to succeed, but besides Praying and Woman there was nothing that caught my attention whatsoever :michael: 

I feel like the rest of Rainbow could easily grow on you if those two songs in particular are attention-grabbing to you! Praying is easily top 5 in her released discography for me, but the rest of Rainbow is incredible as well. the title track and Spaceship have the same elegant ballad vibes as Praying, though are more indebted sonically to disney soundtrack vibes and folk rock respectively, but I'd say they're just as memorable as Praying! and Woman is a banger for sure, but Let 'Em Talk and Learn to Let Go (very mid-2000s pop rock vibes here) and Boots are exactly as big of bangers! when it comes to Gag Order, it's more subtle and a full album experience in which songs only make sense individually after you get several full listens. All I Need Is You is one of her most beautiful ballads for sure, and Only Love Can Save Us Now is a Warrior-level banger

High Road is a bit give or take, it's got very obvious highs (the title track, Cowboy Blues, Resentment, Kinky) and imo some lows that have never really been my cup of tea (Tonight, My Own Dance, BFF). in the grand scheme of things, I don't think High Road will really ever be considered to have been a formative album for her

so imo, you should DEFINITELY give Rainbow and Gag Order a few more listens respectively. Rainbow is a perfect sunny day album, especially walking through a park or driving to a body of water to swim in. Gag Order is more nighttime, good for nightwalks or late night study sessions or wikipedia rabbithole sessions lol. both are 10s for me!

• Like 4

anyway! awaiting patiently for 10 pm here, gonna go see Maxxxine and workout and then it'll be released for me right after :duca:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.