Kesha - "Joyride"

austinsuxx

1 hour ago, keshasfillers said:

I'd be so mad if this happened to me :skull:

oh I was FUMING. She posted the address on her private ig at 10pm saying she was on her way, I saw it at 10:30, showered really quickly and got there at 11:10, only to see literally nothing going on. then I found out that she dmed special fans the address hours earlier before she posted it :jonny:

I was even finding people on twitter that went while I was in the uber and asking if she's still there and nobody was answeringggggg

Edited by youmustbeupgraded
  • Like 1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TomTom

• AlbertoBouvier

• Vixen Eyes

• CroNich

This is like a perfect comeback single for her. Like everything I could imagine but still unexpected. If you get what I mean. Love it so much. I have high hopes for this era. Rainbow 2.0 plz! 

My only complain is that it's too SHORT. WE DEMAND AN EXTENDED VERSION!!

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA
  • Like 4

Ohh nahhh this is PURE TOP C*NT lmaooo :jonnycat: she restored gay rights with this one. Legit a god-tier banger wewww

• Like 3

Love it! But I need people to stop releasing songs under 3 minutes: especially when it's such a ******* SMASH

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, Mb139 Kesha52nd said:

:jonny5:

Ok, but why is a pic most likely shot by her brother of Kesha posing in front of an LA gas station literally one of her best promo pics ever? :deadbanana:

She has never looked better.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TomTom said:

Ok, but why is a pic most likely shot by her brother of Kesha posing in front of an LA gas station literally one of her best promo pics ever? :deadbanana:

She has never looked better.

ikr it's such a good shoot

it's also shot by https://www.instagram.com/breadandwalter/?hl=en

he did the recent miley stuff

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.