Kesha - "Joyride"

austinsuxx

5 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

Y'all are suddenly Aussies or have some magic tricks I don't have :gaycat6: Is the song exactly the same that the one she played at that pub?

Yes. This is the HQ version.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TomTom

• AlbertoBouvier

• Vixen Eyes

• CroNich

cannot wait! I feel bad that I've maybe been kinda quiet in this thread compared to how obnoxious (looool) and excitable I normally am in any thread having anything to do with Kesha, it's only cause i'm going through a rough patch in my life and my depression is kinda wild. but don't let that make any of y'all think I'm not insanely excited for this and knowing that it'll slay all of our lives :jonny5: I'm sure it's gonna be song of the summer for me, at the very least! I'm slightly biased because I've loved almost everything (/at least MOST of High Road but other than a few rockier moments on there ACTUALLY everything) she's done since forever :clap3:

I love her attitude and I love how she feels like she's hitting a creative peak once again! Gag Order is almost tied with Rainbow, which has been my favorite Kesha record since the day it came out, and I have a feeling that she's headed towards more fun, irreverent, and still forward-thinking pop once again that bursts at the seams with life with Joyride and everything else she has planned!

• Like 11

This is just to prove that Kesha still has the sauce to make fun bops if she wants to :jonny:

It's genuinely great, and the outro kinda elevates the song even harder imo

• Like 5

omggggg, a CERTIFIED bop!

yessssss Kesha!!!!

• Like 7

This is so Kesha-coded. I can't imagine any other pop girlie to pull this off so DAMN GOOD.

The Intro, the outro. She said "no breathing f*g, just dance!"

I love her to death <3

• Like 6

Oh Kesha mother, you're so back. 

Tik Tok GIF by Kesha

THIS IS A TOTAL BOP. the final part makes me want to go wild :wanda:

• Like 5

I'm intrigued by the intro you are talking about. Also I'm excited about the apparent replay value:jonny5:

• Like 1

It's definitely very Blow-coded.... it's cute and I'm glad she seems to be having fun but this doesn't touch Gag Order by a mile.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, kos1692 said:

Who is the producer of this song?

Alex Chapman, the same producer of Rush by Troye Sivan!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.