Kesha - "Joyride"

austinsuxx

2 hours ago, gettsleazy said:

She re-recorded Booty Call during the Warrior era too ijbol she loves that song (as she should)

no that was I Taste Like a Cherry.

• Thanks 1

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TomTom

• Vixen Eyes

• AlbertoBouvier

• CroNich

1 hour ago, SmittenCake said:

wait this is too good 

24VT64Q.gif

i leaked that one, youre welcome x :kiss:

20 minutes ago, austinsuxx said:

not true

damn **** that 'little birdie' 

24VT64Q.gif

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Luckitty said:

not it getting its biggest pop radio update today :deadbanana4:

MOCK-UP:
?? ?? KESHA Joyride 198 125 73 0.109

+21 Spins
+14 Bullet
+0.022 Audience

The radios apologizing us for forcing listeners to hear WW on that first week :clap3:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, Vixen Eyes said:

no that was I Taste Like a Cherry.

That's great dear but yeah no, she was either recording or revisiting Booty Call in 2011-2012. 

8 hours ago, Vixen Eyes said:

i leaked that one, youre welcome x :kiss:

damn **** that 'little birdie' 

24VT64Q.gif

Yet here we are, left with edited audio that sounds like it was recorded on a potato.

Hopefully one day we see the HQ. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, gettsleazy said:

That's great dear but yeah no, she was either recording or revisiting Booty Call in 2011-2012. 

Where did you hear that? Pebe told fans she had a version of ITLAC for warrior and gave them the Animal version with DWTD etc

16 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

Where did you hear that? Pebe told fans she had a version of ITLAC for warrior and gave them the Animal version with DWTD etc

Animal version of Dancing with the Devil? Isn't it made during the recording of Warrior?

The insiders are fighting :lakitu:

18 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

I was involved with a Tinychat (Discord before Discord was Discord lol) group wayyyy back when, like 2011-2012. One of the less-active members had access to her accounts and drives at the time (though the label, I think he worked in the industry) and would regularly play us snippets. The latest iteration of Booty Call was one of those snippets. Though he could have been lying, his track record was pretty clean. He had access to her socials and everything :skull: 

What a different era of the internet + being a fan of an artist in general...

• Like 5

42 minutes ago, keshasfillers said:

Animal version of Dancing with the Devil? Isn't it made during the recording of Warrior?

59 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

and gave them the Animal version with DWTD etc

36 minutes ago, gettsleazy said:

I was involved with a Tinychat (Discord before Discord was Discord lol) group wayyyy back when, like 2011-2012. One of the less-active members had access to her accounts and drives at the time (though the label, I think he worked in the industry) and would regularly play us snippets. The latest iteration of Booty Call was one of those snippets. Though he could have been lying, his track record was pretty clean. He had access to her socials and everything :skull: 

well ****, i wonder how that guy is doing now

1 hour ago, Vixen Eyes said:

well ****, i wonder how that guy is doing now

Haven't spoken to him in yeaaars. It has to be well over 12 years, at least... He wasn't really around much after the A/C era, probably because his career took off, but he'd check in every once and a while to tease release dates and play snippets/unreleased tracks for us. One of the nicest guys!

• Like 3

Did it sound much different from the leaked version? :jonnycat:

• Like 1

did you ever hear the warrior demo with the different pre-chorus? :jonnycat:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, gettsleazy said:

great times <3 i rememeber our video conversations with all the animals ! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, fountain said:

Did it sound much different from the leaked version? :jonnycat:

Not really. Like truly, barely any difference. I heard about 30secs~ of it. Just sounded a bit brighter, the drums were tweaked, and it was better produced for radio (i.e. not a LQ demo) I wish I had my old laptop because I defffff recorded my screen lol. 

4 hours ago, sh0ckw4ves said:

did you ever hear the warrior demo with the different pre-chorus? :jonnycat:

Hmmmm, I can't recall if the version of Warrior we listened to before the album was different from the final... I don't even know if the version we hear on MCBL made it out of the studio cutting room floor. I'm drawing from memories that are 12-14 years old lol sorry to be a let down! This was also before Warrior even came out, so whatever we were listening to was an unfinished product, but it was at least a demo. Warrior, the track, was actually the first song the insider played for us from Warrior. We heard Crazy Kids, Wherever You Are, Supernatural, and a different version of Only Wanna Dance With You (that track has like a million different demos lolol) in the months leading up to the release. Probably some more too but I'm blanking. 

2 hours ago, MaicolT said:

Awwwwe :hug: It really was so much fun! It felt so cool to be part of something bigger and also feel like you're on the inside of things haha. It got too dark and toxic for me really fast and a lot of us were always fighting over some stupid **** (I recall ending a friendship with someone over a Sky Ferreira demo aalkjdklajkld) but that's on being a gay teenager with unrestricted internet access lol. Nonetheless it taught me a loooooot about people and low-key helped me navigate a lot of the things I deal with daily in my career so I don't look back on it with anger or regret. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Added by 8 pop stations this week, two of them covering San Francisco and Boston :duca:.

• Like 2

I heard this in the club this weekend and last weekend!

• Like 4

7 hours ago, MaicolT said:

animal twitter during the warrior era was something else

I remember Skyping with pebe and lohanthony and pebe always running her mouth and spilling tea :jonny6:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, TomTom said:

Added by 8 pop stations this week, two of them covering San Francisco and Boston :duca:.

7th most added song this week:celestial5:

• Like 4

10 hours ago, youmustbeupgraded said:

animal twitter during the warrior era was something else

I remember Skyping with pebe and lohanthony and pebe always running her mouth and spilling tea :jonny6:

Pebe loveeeeed giving us tea lol

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, gettsleazy said:

Pebe loveeeeed giving us tea lol

i wonder what had her stop (luke obvi but i wonder what else?)

i wish they would open up some kind of very exclusive group chat (like discord) to share rough demos as theyre being changed and then release the finished/album/single version.

This gif will always send me 

:bibliahh: :bibliahh:

• Haha 8

Both Freedom (thanks @AlbertoBouvier) and Cathedral got officially registered on SESAC! :duca:

rFZRXCk.png

oXBCoXK.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

then I guess Red flag is not coming anytime soon :chick3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.