Kesha - "Joyride"

austinsuxx

Holy ****...that clip is insane. This is the perfect blend of her poppy stuff and her unhinged Rich, White, Straight Men music. Kinda what Tonight set out and failed to do, imo. And TikTok is gonna eat up multiple lines from this.

Also, I don't mean to set her up or anything but her "lol" tweet has had a tone change for me after hearing this. Instead of an "lol" rooted in disappointment, it now feels like a smug "lol, little do they know I'm dropping an absolute banger a week ahead of their lil ditty." Edit: Never mind. That would be meanspirited and I don't believe she is that. It was definitely disappointment but I will allow my excitement to delude me into believing otherwise.

Edited by Boniqua
  • Like 7

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TomTom

• Vixen Eyes

• AlbertoBouvier

• SmittenCake

28 minutes ago, Boniqua said:

Holy ****...that clip is insane. This is the perfect blend of her poppy stuff and her unhinged Rich, White, Straight Men music. Kinda what Tonight set out and failed to do, imo. And TikTok is gonna eat up multiple lines from this.

Also, I don't mean to set her up or anything but her "lol" tweet has had a tone change for me after hearing this. Instead of an "lol" rooted in disappointment, it now feels like a smug "lol, little do they know I'm dropping an absolute banger a week ahead of their lil ditty."

she truly was UNBOTHERED by IT :jonny3:

i love everything she does but i'm glad she's gonna reclaim her throne w/ this new album. she needs to remind the girls who tf she is at her core while they're busy praising her sons (there's many). 

snippet sounds ADDICTIVE, thank god the release is so soon!

• Like 3

I haven't really enjoyed High Road or much of Gag Order but this sounds SO good. I'm ready for a return to Rainbow-form.

This humorous and distinctive style of singing and production will also be evident in other tracks, particularly one.
I appreciate how she juxtaposes the "*****" and the "mother" in various and diverse ways, also using words such as "God" and elements of nature. :WAP:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

This humorous and distinctive style of singing and production will also be evident in other tracks, particularly one.
I appreciate how she juxtaposes the "*****" and the "mother" in various and diverse ways, also using words such as "God" and elements of nature. :WAP:

So there definitely is an album coming? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

Do we have any information about featurings? Please don't say Wrabel :jonny5:

• Haha 8

it's so giving some of Unholy and Vulgar :jonny5:

where's that one sam stan, we are about to eat :jonny5:

• Like 2

Someone mentioned on the BCharts forum that the release will be independent with distribution by Columbia. Does anyone know if this is true?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Oooh that clip sounds promising :jonny: I. ready.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, xXavril said:

The chorus lowkey sounds like that Megan song "if I was you I'd wanna be me too"  :biblio:

that's a different song, people are getting confused. One is "If I was U" which is an outtake from a Bratz movie and won't make it into the album most likely, you can find it on youtube. 

And then there's this one. Joyride. Lead single and the only thing we can hear for now is the snippet in the video (i'm a b—). 

• Like 1

OMG I can't wait! I understand that Gag Order was part of her process of recovery but THIS is the sound I want from her 😍

• Like 6

The more I listen to the snippets the more I like it:WAP::WAP::WAP:
Is there any truth to the album being selftitled? I'd love to anticipate myself and scrobble everything under the right tag.

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.