Spotify: C,XOXO - N/A on Global & US charts

TayDuaStan

sadly I think the song is too dated and it's mostly all drake with his annoying fake accent

• Like 1

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pink Whitney

• Blue Monday

• crymelanie

• TayDuaStan

Should have been the lead single. Camila has negative hype rn.

8 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

I know we make fun of her for doing Havana clones, but that sound really suits her best (and is also a part of her culture so it comes as sincere)

Tbh I kinda feel sorry for her in this regard. It does give the impression that pop radio/her label/the GP profiled her.

Then again I don't know what else would suit her. She has a rather... unique singing style, maybe she could've gone down the Halsey lane?

nawt 7.7m with 2 Drake songs, Playboi Carti, Lil Nas X, Pinkpantheress, City Girls, 15 magazine cover drops 2-3 days before album release, countless of interviews, festival performances and MORE :ahh: 

oh its so bad for this talentless racist chipmunk :deadbanana2:

btw Lisa's single album with sped up and slowed down version did so much better without the features :deadbanana2:

+ Selena's flop, never promoted full spanish EP with 7 tracks doing more :deadbanana2:

luv seeing this talentless racist lose

you cant put a rosalia and charli xcx wig on (cheaply and very try hard) both music and image wise, literally jack the entire spring breakers vibe and aesthetics, recruit all the hot, cool & trendy rappers/artists and expect them to save your ass every single time.

the album is 2/10, I think its because of her god awful nails on the chalkboard vocals, aside from the fact that she can't write.

you can always try with the next album. maybe try recruiting Morgan Wallen aka your fellow talentless racist instead of using black artists your entire career to save your music quality and charts-wise and make you look cool. honestly the lamest try hard artist to ever exist

Edited by MonsterNavy
  • Like 5
  • Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 4

46 minutes ago, liquiddiamonds said:

The alt-gays and trans trashing her at RYM and AOTY. Its score is lower than TPPD too which was a punching bag there. 

spacer.png

:suburban:

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, AndThenTheCocaine said:

Tbh I kinda feel sorry for her in this regard. It does give the impression that pop radio/her label/the GP profiled her.

Then again I don't know what else would suit her. She has a rather... unique singing style, maybe she could've gone down the Halsey lane?

• Haha 9

Why is Boys by Jesy Nelson a bigger hit than anything from this era?

• Haha 11

Yeah this album was a major fumble. No redeeming qualities unlike her previous albums. 

3 hours ago, tomo said:

Day 2

I LUV IT - 420-430k

Chanel No.5 - 230k

pink xoxo - 200k

HE KNOWS - 250k

Twentysomethings - 220k

Dade County Dreaming - 290k

koshi xoxo - 140k

HOT UPTOWN - 1m

Uuugly - 800k

DREAM-GIRLS - 250k

305tilidie - 150k

B.O.A.T. - 250k

pretty when i cry - 220k

June Gloom - 230k

Total - 4.7M-4.8M

the top 5 most streamed songs :rip: 

Drake, Playboi Carti, City Girls, Lil Nas X & Pinkpantheress carrying this god awful album :toofunny2:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Aurora said:

between Kendrick ending Drake, Lil Nas X's 15 minutes finally running out, and the City Girls disbanding, I just know Interscope execs were pulling their hair out after finalising these features many months ago

:rip:

it was obvious that this album wasn't going to do as well

most PGs have a downward spiral

but damn, the amount of hate

who Still cares about her?

43 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

I know we make fun of her for doing Havana clones, but that sound really suits her best (and is also a part of her culture so it comes as sincere) and nobody is doing that type of sound, especially not in English language and she really made a lane for herself and stood out. I don't know why she wanted to be this edgy alt girl (ever since that cringe psychofreak song) because it looks phoney and others are doing that sound already, and much better I might add 

Bam Bam might've been a moderate hit but it was also during her backlash era and look how with time it still did amazing numbers, the GP that isn't her (tiny) fanbase nor haters from stan twitter do like her uplifting latin pop songs when they come on the radio

Simply because, success was declining with each clone. 

Bam Bam was exception becuase of Ed name attached to it.

10 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

who Still cares about her?

Judging by these numbers, nobody

:ryan3:

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Maroonx said:

will this even chart in the bb top 50?

the fact that would be a win for her at this point 

2 hours ago, Pink Whitney said:

Judging by these numbers, nobody

:ryan3:

worry about miley darling c,xoxo is better than that flowers album in every metric except for success

• Haha 4

The fact that yall come running over here with that avis is such a kii to me gushing over camilas success go touch some grass :coffee:

• Thumbs Down 3

4 minutes ago, crymelanie said:

worry about miley darling c,xoxo is better than that flowers album in every metric except for success

Oh please Camila's chipmunk vocals & stolen "artistry" could never compare to a real musician like Miley :bibliahh:

Edited by Pink Whitney
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

.BRAT AND C,XOXO ARE ALBUMS OF THE YEAR POINT BLANK PERIOD.

1 minute ago, Pink Whitney said:

Oh please Camila's chipmunk vocals & stolen "artistry" could never compare to a real musician like Miley :bibliahh:

Time to go bed grandma yall push 30 and still in stan culture gets me :deadbanana:

• Thumbs Down 6

8 minutes ago, crymelanie said:

BRAT AND C,XOXO ARE ALBUMS OF THE YEAR POINT BLANK PERIOD.

one of these things is not like the other 

UPi4OnZ.jpeg

• Haha 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.