Spotify: C,XOXO - N/A on Global & US charts

TayDuaStan

Not the thread already getting merged with the overall streaming thread while the OTH's 10s of threads dragging Dua still being up… No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

• Haha 2

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pink Whitney

• Blue Monday

• crymelanie

• TayDuaStan

7 minutes ago, TayDuaStan said:

Not the thread already getting merged with the overall streaming thread while the OTH's 10s of threads dragging Dua still being up… No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

Girl update the title you're the op 

:suburban:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Yes, AND said:

Why does Drake have a solo song on this lol ? 

They needed an insurance policy for the streaming numbers but I fear it didn't do much

2 hours ago, AbeHicks said:

It is interesting, because it seems she is establishing a small fanbase or at least attracting new listeners, but in limited numbers. She should just do what Lana did: keep releasing good music and eventually she can earn respect but it can take 5-10 years.

• Haha 8

3 hours ago, TayDuaStan said:

On the June 29th update Camila's latest single, a collab with one of the biggest artists of all time, Drake, is serving N/A. What happened?  

Phew I thought it was only OUT of the US chart but it also departed from the Global chart :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, Blue Monday said:

The alt-gays and trans trashing her at RYM and AOTY. Its score is lower than TPPD too which was a punching bag there. 

spacer.png

After peaking at #149 on the Global chart Camila's new single with a Drake feature only managed to chart for one day, why? The song also departed the USA chart after peaking  at #130 for one day. What went wrong for the Havana singer?

• Haha 4

Trying to use the urban crowd for a quick ain't gonna work this time! They said NO! Leave us alone! :fan: 

Hot Downtown 

the Playboy Carti, Lil Nas X & now Drake collabs all tanking, is it time to run back to Shawn?

cinderella.gif

• Haha 3

Not a freaking 59 on Metacritic in the Poptism era. She caught the 4th album curse real bad

spacer.png

1 minute ago, aesthetic bih said:

Not a freaking 59 on Metacritic in the Poptism era. She caught the 4th album curse real bad

spacer.png

Is it really a 4th album curse when you've been flopping since your sophomore era?

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Ohh C_XOXO lmaooooooo

spacer.png

2 hours ago, tomo said:

Day 2

I LUV IT - 420-430k

Chanel No.5 - 230k

pink xoxo - 200k

HE KNOWS - 250k

Twentysomethings - 220k

Dade County Dreaming - 290k

koshi xoxo - 140k

HOT UPTOWN - 1m

Uuugly - 800k

DREAM-GIRLS - 250k

305tilidie - 150k

B.O.A.T. - 250k

pretty when i cry - 220k

June Gloom - 230k

Total - 4.7M-4.8M

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Pink Whitney said:

Is it really a 4th album curse when you've been flopping since your sophomore era?

You're not wrong. :suburban:

But at least Romance and Familia got cute MC scores (in the green) :suburban:

I know we make fun of her for doing Havana clones, but that sound really suits her best (and is also a part of her culture so it comes as sincere) and nobody is doing that type of sound, especially not in English language and she really made a lane for herself and stood out. I don't know why she wanted to be this edgy alt girl (ever since that cringe psychofreak song) because it looks phoney and others are doing that sound already, and much better I might add 

Bam Bam might've been a moderate hit but it was also during her backlash era and look how with time it still did amazing numbers, the GP that isn't her (tiny) fanbase nor haters from stan twitter do like her uplifting latin pop songs when they come on the radio

• Like 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.