Where is Camilla's banner??!

brraap

I would've never known the album just came out :angry:

Why are mods trying to silence CACA4 

Get on it!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

The real question is where the Omar Apollo banner is. SUPPORT YOUR PEOPLE! :shakeno:

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

I saw Snapchat promoting it :-*

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, ChooseyLover said:

The real question is where the Omar Apollo banner is. SUPPORT YOUR PEOPLE! :shakeno:

I know no man is ever getting a banner so why even try :rofl:

• Haha 1

Just now, brraap said:

I know no man is ever getting a banner so why even try :rofl:

Oh so it be like that! Hopefully there will be a Frank Ocean banner if he ever comes out of retirement at least. 

Cupcakke deserves 

This website prides itself off hating her for something she did as a 13 year old and apologized many times for, and 90% of the users believe fake screen shots are real so she's become an outlet for abuse for most. It's truly pathetic 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, ChooseyLover said:

He's coming next. He was planned. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, camilacabelloslaps said:

This website prides itself off hating her for something she did as a 13 year old and apologized many times for

Her music is also unpleasant to hear.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

50 minutes ago, camilacabelloslaps said:

This website prides itself off hating her for something she did as a 13 year old and apologized many times for, and 90% of the users believe fake screen shots are real so she's become an outlet for abuse for most. It's truly pathetic 

atrl is against racists. what's pathetic is supporting her. She was 15+ and in the xfactor and she was a grown as woman taking those anti racism classes and last era when she didn't step in to change the tan color of her dancer 

she also doesn't deserve a banner solely on her terrible sounding noise that comes from her mouth 

• Thanks 1

cupcakKe is more talented anyway

2 hours ago, camilacabelloslaps said:

:WAP:  ATRL would never do that though......

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.