Early look (7/13): Shaboozey #1, Chappell Roan Top 10

B-Luke

1 hour ago, Green said:

And that Morgan song is an 8th single and it's reaching new peaks on streaming (which it's weird for post album-released singles). It's currently #14 on Apple Music, #18 on spotify (new peak), #19 itunes and #13 on radio.

WILD. I thought it was a radio fueled hit but its clearly doing well on all formats....I can't deny that his type of country music is the kind i most enjoy (pop country) so I get the appeal...

1 hour ago, B-Luke said:

He'll also drop another single this Thursday which is probably going to propel the album back to #1 :deadbanana2:

Will the new single be tagged onto this current album or is it meant to be a lead single for a new album? I- :skull: His reign just won't end lmao. 

You're right either way though...even if it's a lead for a new album it will still give his current albums a major boost 

well zach bryan is out this week.

chappell edging out billie is not something i expected a month ago

3 minutes ago, RobynYoBank said:

I had no idea A Bar Song was country. :skull:

It's pop country and will most likely compete in the pop category at the grammys.

country isn't much of a genre anymore anyway.

Hopefully Chappell only increases from here. US Chappellroanies please get Good Luck, Babe! to #1 :clap3:

Shaboozey's performance with J-Kwon at the BET awards last night: 

5 hours ago, pride4jc1222 said:

Shaboozey's performance with J-Kwon at the BET awards last night: 

Coming to secure his #1

• Like 1

Top 25 with metric breakdown: 

I'm gonna need BT & LC to drop out of the top 10 already. I know Chappell is getting a cute peak in the top 10 but hope Birds gets a new peak, #9 looks ugly.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.