UK Prime Minister Rishi Sunak responds to Reform UK calling him a "******* ****"

LesFleur

I feel like he is only pissed that they think he is from Pakistan instead of being of an Indian background :rip: He is SO trashy and racist and bigoted AF himself so that's my takeaway 

• Thanks 7
  • Thumbs Down 1

19 minutes ago, J Legend X said:

He only cares when the racism is towards him and his ethnicity...shocker

Many people here seem to only care about racism when it affects their own ethnicity. I've frequently seen other people of colour excuse Sinophobia or racism towards South Asians, which is very concerning. And these people tend to be the ones labelling others as being violently racist, as if they're on the streets murdering people. 

:toofunny2:

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

this video is the only time i've seen him appear genuine and human in his public image. it's a shame he doesn't have the same empathy for other minorities or people in general! 

• Like 4

I'm glad he spoke out about it, but it doesn't change the fact that his party have been apologists for racism for years now. This is just the environment they helped cultivate.

• Like 2

The things you say about trans people and immigrants also hurt Rishi. Don't cry about the same rhetoric you enable

Edited by glitch
  • Like 3

These racists are the same "anti-woke" people his party have been pandering to since the Brexit referendum.

He willingly and unapologetically accepted a donation from someone who said Diane Abbott "should be shot" and "makes him want to hate all black women", and refused to give back the money. Funny how he's changed his stance on racism now that he's a week away from a disastrous and humiliating election result.

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.