Why is Katy Perry so viral on X?

ChandlerBing

I have a p**n account and I keep getting Katy Perry related stuff there with thousands of likes when I never use it for that. Is this some kind of a paid promo or is she relevant again?

• Haha 2

A video of her on TikTok also gets hundred thousand likes so either she's doing good with the GP or she has a huge devoted following. Pick your poison. 

• Like 4

there's higher than average overlap between twitter users who engage with gay p*rn and engage with pop girl/stan war'd content (not joking, like those are two huge gay interests on the app). that's why its serving you that.

her team is also paying for social media content. i've seen a lot of tiktoks that were so clearly paid for without a disclosure. but i doubt that extends to twitter since its pretty irrelevant. 

Capitol is spending a lot of money trying to make this comeback happen

Even on TikTok, there are a bunch of sponsored posts of dancers pretending to like Woman's World :toofunny3:

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

3 hours ago, keshasfillers said:

She's exposed for buying likes

this is the dumbest conspiracy theory ever. the rest of the data around the tweets just proves they are real. if she was buying likes (i'm sure she would rather spend her money on payola lol), the views wouldn't be so high, especially on the tweets done by other accounts. take this one for example:

views: +38 million

bookmarks: +115k 

Edited by georgechxng
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, georgechxng said:

this is the dumbest conspiracy theory ever. the rest of the data around the tweets just proves they are real. if she was buying likes (i'm sure she would rather invest money on payola lol), the views wouldn't be so high. take this one for example:

views: +38 million

bookmarks: +115k 

Yeah, this does debunk the conspiracies. 

But she is indeed getting people to post about her, I can't wait until the song is out and she starts "running into" influencers :jonny:

Sis, similar but I am getting Latto, some girl named Victoria Monet and Meg the Stallion in my for you page. Like, my X is specially for hot guys and pxrn, why am I getting news about Latto.

Katy's second fan base will say it's bought but the reality is she has ALWAYS been the Twitter queen. :gaycat:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, keshasfillers said:

She's exposed for buying likes

I don't know if she has ever bought likes, but I KNOW that her account has many bot followers because she used to be a Twitter account that would be recommend when you created a new Twitter account. It would make sense that people who try out Twitter might accidentally follow her, or bots might follow her to make the bots be more likely to be undetected.

I remember making a Twitter account and she was recommended to me back in 2013; I don't know if Twitter still recommends her.

400k likes on a tweet is crazy, but I remember in 2013 when seeing a celebrity with like 10k likes was insane.

I don't know where these growth in likes have come from?

Edited by Junipero

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.