Unreleased: Lana vs Kesha vs Britney

Josh

Unreleased: Lana vs Kesha vs Britney  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Whose unreleased do you go back to the most?

• Lana
    • Kesha
    • Britney
  2. 2. Most versatile unreleased?

• Lana
    • Kesha
    • Britney

Britney, Lana, and Kesha have some of the best pop girl unreleased collections. 

Kesha 100% for both :heart2:

I love all three though! Charli, Bey, Gaga, and Marina have excellent unreleased as well :clap3:

• Thanks 2

Lana has so many unreleased material that obviously there's going to be better stuff just by the sheer quantity of it, it's almost an entire separate discography worth of songs!

I cant speak for Kesha because I haven't heard them all, but a lot of Britney's unreleased are left unreleased for a reason, but there's GEMS that come out of the 2003-2007 vault like Strangest Love :coffee2:

Plz, you have to be so severely deluded to choose the other two over Lana for this. Lana's unreleased is like over 300 songs and they're all so diverse and different and yet so incredibly good. Lana's unreleased discography puts the other two girl's released discography to shame. Kesha's released music isn't good, her unreleased isn't any better :khalyan2:

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Kesha >>>> Lana >>>>>>>>>>Britney

• Like 1

Kesha has like 300 unreleased songs and most of them are pretty good and diverse, so her. Lana is second with bops I like here and there. I think Britney has like 20 unreleased, I enjoy some of them.

• Thanks 1

Lana's unreleased could ruin lives on streaming so she wins by default :clap3:

I've only heard a few Britney unreleased songs so

Lana > 

Her range is insane, and the songs are incredibly good (and constantly go viral). The only other pop girl unreleased that comes close is Gaga who was left out of the list for some reason

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

What a random comparison :sailing:

Not really; of all the MPGs they have some of the largest unreleased collections out there

20 minutes ago, QueenB said:

Lana > 

Her range is insane, and the songs are incredibly good (and constantly go viral). The only other pop girl unreleased that comes close is Gaga who was left out of the list for some reason

Cause her unreleased majority of the time suck imho. (Text You Pictures) for example

40 minutes ago, Josh said:

Not really; of all the MPGs they have some of the largest unreleased collections out there

Charli, Marina, Allie X all have way larger (Charli even moreso than Lana tbh) than Kesha and Brit. Plus Madison Beer, Ariana, and FKA twigs have had a ton recently. The three artists you mentioned have next to nothing in common with each other. So yes, it's very random. You could've said "Marina, Charli, and Lana; best alt girl unreleased discography" or "Ari, Gaga, and Britney; best pop girl unreleaseds" and it would've made more sense :michael:

Edited by stjosephprey4us

The thing with Lana's is, there's just so much of it, and with that much, there's some real solid gems in there mixed in with… so many stinkers.

Kesha's are more… consistent, I think. I'd pick her I think.

I've never listened to a Britney unreleased song, except maybe that cheap sounding Telephone demo.

The one I go back to always though didn't make the cut for this lil poll, and that is definitely Lady Gaga…

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.