• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Verandi said:

Honestly he is a genius

This is true 

2 minutes ago, Verandi said:

Honestly he is a genius

Taylor is not kidding - he should be way bigger with how talented he is 

1 minute ago, Cherish said:

WAIT, is this what billie was talking about? maybe this is what she had planned? 

What did she talk about?

Just now, Into The Void said:

What did she talk about?

The double album theory everyone thought was real she said was something but it wasn't something huge. I think this is what Billie meant. 

He should produce more for though.

Katy could have hired Charlie for KP6....he did make Harleys In Hawaii he could have made a bopp

Edited by Into The Void
  • Like 4

Does anyone else get exceedingly ****** every time they see his name? I just imagine putting my **** in his **** and ******** to ***** after he ******* my ***** from the ******* 

• Haha 8

2 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

Does anyone else get exceedingly ****** every time they see his name? I just imagine putting my **** in his **** and ******** to ***** after he ******* my ***** from the ******* 

Oh my God.... time and place!

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, bad guy said:

It's always been a mystery to me how someone who is objectively very musically gifted has no ability to use that talent for his own benefit :rip:

yeah poor miss finnaes :alexz2:

OT: Okay daddy, the talentry is coming thru :clap3: 

Honestly I was kinda shocked when I saw people calling him a genius, I never thought his music was anything special but to each their own I guess.

Edited by G.U.Y_Del_Rey

59 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Into The Void said:

He should produce more for though.

Katy could have hired Charlie for KP6....he did make Harleys In Hawaii he could have made a bopp

gurl u forgot about the horrible small talk

Is it just me or when he does things like this he looks smexy? Much more than when he actually wants to looks sexy with those sexual acts/pics? :chick1:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.