What Happened to Benee,Clairo,Girl in Red and all those newbies from the 2019-2021?

AvadaKedavra

I still stream. But yeah I don't think they have mainstream appeal compared to Billie 

4 hours ago, makeawish said:

i feel like clairo just decided that she didn't want to be a big star. the sling album was good but really odd in a way that was never going to play as a chart record.

i think the singles from upcoming album have a more commercial sound but it's in that 70s vein again, she's much more part of that post NFR/weyes blood/FJM alt sort of thing now 

that sounds much better than whatever boring snooze she was making before, maybe i'll check it out

Clairo is still putting out classics I believe. 

For a certain demographic, "do you listen to Girl in Red" is synonymous with asking if someone's a scissor sister. 

• Haha 2

Clairo still going, but as some other point out she kinda missed on her big breakthrough and will definitely stay on that indie tie for now. She's very successful there

Faye Webster was also a part of this gang and she dropped a great record this year

I think Phoebe can smash with the right material. The boygenius + Taylor + SZA hype is real. Punisher has great recurrent streams

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.