What Happened to Benee,Clairo,Girl in Red and all those newbies from the 2019-2021?

AvadaKedavra

I remember how so many people were hyping them as the next big thing after billie eilish :gaycat2: 
and now where theyre? what happened to them?

1273595.jpgfashion-journal-benee-interview-mob11.jpg

1900x1900-000000-80-0-0.jpg

Edited by AvadaKedavra
  • Haha 1

They are still successful. Girl In Red is going on tour and her concert is amazing. Not every one needs to have mainstream success. Whats so hard to understand???

• Thanks 11

13 minutes ago, Likingstars said:

They are still successful. Girl In Red is going on tour and her concert is amazing. Not every one needs to have mainstream success. Whats so hard to understand???

Im just curious sis :gaycat3:  :fan:

maybe we can give some love to these gals. If Sabrina and Chappell scored hits after such a long long time.
There's a chance for everyone to turn into a big pop girl. 

tumblr_nce0xywJQZ1ts4sggo1_500.thumb.gif

What happened to Maggie Roggers and Sigrid too?
I was rooting for them. They were giving me also main pop girl vibes :gaycat2:
Theyre stunning. 

maggie-rogers-katia-temkin1-1200x600.jpg

fa004339-r1-04-5-1-1552387730.jpg?crop=1.00xw:0.804xh;0,0.0409xh&resize=2048:*

Edited by AvadaKedavra

clairo was exposed as a nepo baby and lost credibility 

Don't know about the rest but one of them put out one of the best songs of the year

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Girl in Red releasing this banger with Sabrina days before she started to reign was.. sad

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

clairo was exposed as a nepo baby and lost credibility 

oh i see.  another gracie abrahams or gayle industry plant situation :giraffe: 
i been seeing also nepy baby acussations of this girl remi wolf cause she's from palo alto and according to some stans-gossipers from a wealthy family
i wonder if she's a nepo baby or only rumours from haters.
i wish i saved that thread exposing some new pop girls in a random pop forum i was reading :gaycat6:

Remi-Wolf-press-shot_-Haley-Appell.jpg

i feel like clairo just decided that she didn't want to be a big star. the sling album was good but really odd in a way that was never going to play as a chart record.

i think the singles from upcoming album have a more commercial sound but it's in that 70s vein again, she's much more part of that post NFR/weyes blood/FJM alt sort of thing now 

4 minutes ago, Suilen said:

They still have their lesbian audience.

If im not wrong Mitski and Hailey Kiyoko also belong to that group right? And boygenius-phoebe bridgers? :gaycat5:  Chappel roan too? 

I wonder how she was able to rise above the others???? a  dua lipa rising above zara-bebe rexha-anne marie situation....

Maybe it was too much star power to be contained in a small group-niche fanbase? 

2J3A0171.jpg

• Thanks 1

and beabadoobee.

they're on rotation as taylor's openers.

Uhh nothing?
idk about Benee, I always saw her as a one hit wonder unfortunately. However, Clairo and GIR are still very big. 

Edited by Blackout2006

8 minutes ago, Raphy23 said:

and beabadoobee.

they're on rotation as taylor's openers.

i dont wanna be shady but that name is very challengin and confusin to remember :gaycat6: :rip:  tongue twister vibes

had to copy paste the whole name in google to look for info about her :gaycat2: :bibliahh: i was like....babadoesbae? waht?

Edited by AvadaKedavra
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, AvadaKedavra said:

What happened to Maggie Roggers and Sigrid too?

Maggie just released an album and is doing fine imo. Sigrid has been touring and who knows when she'll release another album

43 minutes ago, AvadaKedavra said:

oh i see.  another gracie abrahams or gayle industry plant situation :giraffe: 
i been seeing also nepy baby acussations of this girl remi wolf cause she's from palo alto and according to some stans-gossipers from a wealthy family
i wonder if she's a nepo baby or only rumours from haters.
i wish i saved that thread exposing some new pop girls in a random pop forum i was reading :gaycat6:

Remi-Wolf-press-shot_-Haley-Appell.jpg

Gayle is a nepo baby?

14 minutes ago, laqqinq said:

Gayle is a nepo baby?

Just industry plant.

Thats the reason why she faded away. People thought her rise was not organic. She was exposed :gaycat2: everything went sour for her after that expose

She was also mocked for her weight a lot on tiktok-twitter :emofish:

I honestly feel bad about her. She was giving me some sort of kesha mixed with avril lavigne vibes.
I think there was big potential but everyone was so nasty to her.
The Pop Girl we needed and we missed from this decade.
The lost pop girl :gaycat4:

gayle-18178be4-35bb-4a78-a512-d704f8f5ea823fc06a-47be-4e88-839e-4712a113bb2a.jpg

Edited by AvadaKedavra
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, AvadaKedavra said:

Just industry plant.

Thats the reason why she faded away. People thought her rise was not organic. She was exposed :gaycat2: everything went sour for her after that expose

She was also mocked for her weight a lot on tiktok-twitter :emofish:

I honestly feel bad about her. She was giving me some sort of kesha mixed with avril lavigne vibes.
I think there was big potential but everyone was so nasty to her.

gayle-18178be4-35bb-4a78-a512-d704f8f5ea823fc06a-47be-4e88-839e-4712a113bb2a.jpg

Oh, I see now.

39 minutes ago, AvadaKedavra said:

Not you/ATRL/us/the narrative already evicting her out and making her a yesteryear "forgotten" star :rip:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.