Rank these 11th studio albums from best to worst: TTPD, E=MC2, Hard Candy, Aphrodite

Bitter Aging Twink

Mariah / Madonna >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kylie >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> idk

Kylie>Madonna>Mariah>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>a goat crying>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> taylor

• Haha 1

1. Aphrodite (an absolute career highlight and it's not only one of her best albums but it's one one of my favorite releases of the 2010s, such a light and fun body of work)

2. E=MC2 (another great album from Mariah, it has a special place for me cause it's poppier than her previous releases)

3. Hard Candy (yeah it's a downgrade from Confessions but most of the songs are good and you can't deny that there are some bops, including the career highlight Miles Away)

4. The Tortured Poets Department (it's an ok album but I feel like it could've been much better, the lyrics are so immature at times and most tracks just come and go)

Aphrodite

Hard Candy

E=MC2

TTPD

I'm sorry, but I ******* love Hard Candy idgaf :gaycat:

HC > EMC2 >> Aphrodite >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TTPD

Aphrodite > Tortured Poets > Hard Candy > EMC

EMC is pretty much Mariah's worst album outside Emancipation.

E=MC2 > Aphrodite >>> Hard Candy > every other 11th album in existence >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> that

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.