Is Gracie Abrams the worst pop girl rn?

Revolution

1. She is nepo baby -- daughter of famous director. Daddy bought her a career.

2. Her music and vocals are carbon copy of Taylor with no originality (as explained here).

This seems quite problematic.

(Edit: apparently she is also pdf.)

she's boring, yes. I don't know if the most boring right now, but she's not interesting at all

• Like 1

Taylor Swift copy? Then yes, she must be the worst thing at the moment. Like, how do you copy... that? :celestial5:

• Like 1
  • Haha 12

She's not famous enough to be the worst, but her banshee vocals are awful

• Like 5

I actually quite enjoy her music, honestly. Yes, she's nothing over unique or groundbreaking but I genuinely think she's got a nice voice and writes some overall good songs.

I personally find someone like Tate McCrae so faceless and generic. she's a great dancer but her songs do absolutely nothing for me and the tik tok pandering gets a bit stale.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 4

and she was thirsting over a 14 year old boy

• Thanks 1

I found out about her existence on a swiftie's ig story when her album got out but proceeded to ignore her. Then I caught her again on radio a few days ago and tried giving the album a listen but sorry, she isn't really cutting it for me :stare: She sorta gives me Selena vibes with an even more average stance on everything, even the cover of the album gives off "average cutesy white relatable girl made with ai"

I'm gonna be honest, I think Taylor is propping her up entirely because it's obvious she has no future. She's not gonna push someone who's more talented than her

That being said the worst is Tate now that Gayle is gone

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

I think she's a nice singer and has great songs, especially on her new album. I don't get the dislike, but I guess personally she's not the worst.

I was on your side until your tricked me into giving that Fanta thing a view

:clack:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

"As explained here".....

Proceeds to post a video from the bald guy. Ive never heard of this girl before and won't anytime soon. But you guys need to stop acting like this guy's opinion is a truth universally acknowledged. 

Edited by Badgalbriel
  • Like 7

she's cute. im not blow away but she's harmless. 

how many times are yall going to make this thread we get it you don't like her and regurgitate everyone else's points ENOUGH

59 minutes ago, Kiss It Better said:

This is literally a pedo post :biblio: 

If a man posted that, he would be buried alive

OT: She's not famous enough or known, the only reason most of us heard about her is because she worked with Taylor.

99% of the stan world didn't know her name until like last week

I only heard of her a few days ago on here. 

Is she a pop girl tho? I thought she's indie or whatever.

1 hour ago, Kiss It Better said:

Gross omg

32 minutes ago, Trent W said:

This is literally a pedo post :biblio: 

If a man posted that, he would be buried alive

OT: She's not famous enough or known, the only reason most of us heard about her is because she worked with Taylor.

99% of the stan world didn't know her name until like last week

people blow this out of proportion because she was also underage when she posted that. but still a bit icky.

Ariana Grande? Tate McRae? Camila Cabello? There's plenty of mediocre girls rn. But those three take the cake! :giraffe: 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

I still use her song Feels Like. Such a good song.

Tried that Tay collab Us.

Awful.

Is she a pop girl though? She feels like Clairo-tier to me, and nobody really calls her a pop girl. But yeah, the album is pretty mid and derivative.

2 hours ago, Illuminati said:

I'm gonna be honest, I think Taylor is propping her up entirely because it's obvious she has no future. She's not gonna push someone who's more talented than her

That being said the worst is Tate now that Gayle is gone

:pancake:  Did Taylor make a miscalculation with Sabrina though ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.