Kesha - "If I Was U", "Delusional" and more

sam.teas

Despite Kesha still working on and redefining her new album full of bops and charming tracks, someone is leaking some of them.
Are we surprised? No.

surfaced.
2023\2024.

If I Was U
Delusional (snippet)
Get Out Of My House (snippet)
Nothing Can Kill You Like Love (snippet)
Freedom (snippet)

• Thanks 1

Well maybe we are surprised because the timing of it all... Anyway I'll look into how much of this leaked. I thought the Freedom snippet wasn't a leak...

• Like 1

• Get out of my house is promising, it sounds like some of her pre-fame unreleased songs.
  • If I was You - this is really good and the intro lyrics are so funny considering she was just caught in that paparazzi debacle. Was she inspired by Selena's fetish for the chorus lyrics?
  • Freedom reprise - very Enya. Slow vibe-y chill music and then it all goes to hell. I Don't think it was necessary to include that loud drum part. It ruins the mood.
  • Nothing can kill you like love - well IDK what that was. Weird.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

I wonder if her team leaked these to see the reception from fans or get us ready for an imminent release?

• Like 1

But didn't she confirmed she coming back to dance music? None of these songs really sound like modern 2024 dance sounds.

If I Was U is GOOD! Typical Kesha song I wanna hear!

Not single material but a good album track

Freedom sounds incredible those VOCALS 

delusional sounds like a kesha banger 

• Like 2

On 6/28/2024 at 3:15 AM, ChooseyLover said:

I wonder if her team leaked these to see the reception from fans or get us ready for an imminent release?

as far as the snippets go, those were leaked via soundcloud directly to the Kesha Discord some of us at Kesha base are in.

as for If I Was U, that surfaced on a leaks uploading site the same time by someone else

• Thanks 1

On 6/28/2024 at 5:36 AM, ndreaas said:

Damn, I need Delusional in full! Release it, Kesha :chick3:

Kesha did preview at least a demo version in an Instagram live

i cant find it right now though

edit - 

Edited by Vixen Eyes

1 minute ago, Vixen Eyes said:

as far as the snippets go, those were leaked via soundcloud directly to the Kesha Discord some of us at Kesha base are in.

as for If I Was U, that surfaced on a leaks uploading site the same time by someone else

If I Was U btw was highly circulating since weeks, so I'm not surprised it leaked in the end

• Like 2

1 minute ago, sam.teas said:

If I Was U btw was highly circulating since weeks, so I'm not surprised it leaked in the end

yeah i had it for a few weeks prior :gaygacat5:

1 minute ago, sam.teas said:

I just hope that the full things will not leak, but I fear they will... more ppl have them in their hands

yeah but hopefully they wont. i was offered a large handful of them and they were asking 200 EACH mp3 and i was like, no thanks lol

21 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

Kesha did preview at least a demo version in an Instagram live

i cant find it right now though

edit - 

Sounds tooooo good 

• Like 3

omg, Stay Gold too :jonnycat: :jonnycat:

the way I have been waiting for this song :jonny5: 

• Like 1

really love if i was you 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.