Britney - Freakshow appreciation thread

Josh

The single that never was

• Like 1

I like it but there's so many Blackout tracks I prefer that I'm a bit bummed this is the album track she chose to keep performing. Get Naked, Perfect Lover, Hot as Ice, Get Back, Toy Soldier...

Was listening to Blackout yesterday and it's truly the pop bible.

Every song is a 10/10, it's insane how still fresh it sounds 

• Like 2

Never really cared for Freakshow tbh. Now, let's appreciate the real gems from Blackout:

The way Heaven On Earth could've been a smash if it had been released as an European single while Perfect Lover could've been the American one. :cries:

• Like 2

Get Naked is the best song on Blackout. A true classic

this song is immaculate and maybe even the best after gimme more and break the ice, the quality of the production, the engineering is unreal 

this is how we know britney have excellent ear for music and what makes blackout so timeless, freakshow is weird and risky, experimental and punchy 

10/10 and one of her best songs, up there with Toxic in terms of quality. 

• Like 2

I still remember the first time I listened to this when it leaked on MySpace. Blackout is truly impeccable. Every song still sounds just as fresh as back then. Every song deserved the single treatment. Truly the bible of pop. 

I remember hating it the first time I listened lol. It's such a great song but unusual the first few listens. I really love it now. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.