Should Katy have released Woman's World by now?

prettyinpink940

The song won't drop for another 2 weeks. Why waste so much time? People are talking about her now. I feel like it should have been released this week. 

No, she should birth it on schedule. The Kats are not in a hurry, I want this girl to drag out this era because who knows if we get another album. 

it's going to flop regardless so she might as well just release it and move on to the second single :deadbanana2:

• Haha 3

well this weekend might be the best slot, but there is Lisa ( for gen z listeners) so I'm guessing next Friday might still better than 711? 

not this week cause it's too crowded (but kats would have an excuse if it flops) maybe last week or next week

• ATRL Moderator

If by "released" you mean "canceled" then yes.

• Haha 6

She has a plan, we have a plan, and I feel good about it.

Clearly there are plenty of dominoes lined up for the July 11th release. I'm excited to see what else she has planned between now and then. The build up is super fun imo now that it's under way. I fear some people just want Katy to no longer be the name on everyone's lips. :mandown:

3 hours ago, BussC,XOXO said:

it's going to flop regardless so she might as well just release it and move on to the second single :deadbanana2:

I agree

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.