Predict the peak of Woman's World on Billboard !

Yes, AND

I was told by a very trusted source @Bimbo, that Mrs. Perry isn't even gonna chart. She is a nobody, who cares about Katy Perry in 2024.

witness world wide #kpwww GIF by Katy Perry

So, NA, our panned but booked & busy Queen. 

Edited by Phaunzie
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Phaunzie said:

I was told by a very trusted source @Bimbo, that Mrs. Perry isn't even gonna chart. She is a nobody, who cares about Katy Perry in 2024.

witness world wide #kpwww GIF by Katy Perry

So, NA, our panned but booked & busy Queen. 

I don't know who you are

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

I don't know who you are

Well, I do, like you are always in Katy threads so duh silly. OMG, you are such an honourary Katycat after all.

• Haha 2

Some people predicted Top 20 :eli: . 

Well, with a huge push from her label, it might peak at the lower half of Top 40. Without huge pust, #90 i guess

Edited by KKCuteCat

best its around top 10.... def not top 1 material imo

(if she got sth like save me some tonight, god even the scrap is better than this

Edited by rhettye

I'm neutral on her these days, but I was genuinely excited for her comeback. I'm okay with the sound, but bored by the lyrics. I can't imagine hearing the full thing will change how I feel - I'll stream it once and probably never care to again. All that said, despite the drama surrounding this comeback she still seems to have a ton of momentum. I feel like she could go top 10, but I can't see it staying there any longer than like 2 weeks. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.