Predict the peak of Woman's World on Billboard !

Yes, AND

Katy Perry drops her much anticipated comeback single in two weeks. 

Where will it peak on the hot 100 or bubbling under  ? 

It'll peak first week and since even the pressed haters will try to listen out of curiosity, I think it could peak top 30-40. I don't see it getting any higher if there's no support from the gp and since it's not a universal theme, I don't think it will.

Somewhere from #41-100. 

For it to even go top 40 it'd have to at the very least be stable in top 20 on Spotify first week which I'm having a hard time even seeing it peak there for a day. 

Number 1 for 14 weeks.  The GP is perched for this Katy Comeback. I heard two straight finance guys talking about how much they are excited to stay up until 11pm to listen to the new Katy song. 

• Haha 2

it's going viral on tiktok. it will do some cute numbers. i predict a top 10, tbh

Edited by Badgalbriel

She's going to have vinyls for the first week. I'm predicting top 15 and then has a big drop the second week 

anywhere between #26 and #55 is my guess for some reason. that's where it'll debut and peak 

• Thanks 1

Top 15 or Top 10.

Never Really Over peaked at #15; this is a Dr. Luke produced track so I assume if must land in the Top 10 along with being a lead single and Katy serving s3x.

Between 30-50 idk

Maybe #11 let's see 

Spoiler

:cooldown: on the bubbling under

49-OUT

people hate her so same peak as When I'm Gone

This is getting released on a Thursday right? Splitting the first day of streams into a different sales week isn't the smartest idea but they will probably have strong Spotify support lined up and they are also betting on the MV going viral from the Friday with a heavy push too + vinyl pre-orders. 

After this much investment in her big pop comeback and visibility leading up to release + her catalogue having grown in consumption in her years long absence, Top 40 in its first full week should be happening. If the push does work and the GP latches on then she can grow into the Top 10 which is where they really want to be again. She, the label and Puke are really banking on this spring boarding their next moves — a flop and rebuke from audiences / critics would be a sobering moment for her in a career that's not been short of them.

And aligning this comeback with the career ambitions of an abuser looking to claw their way back to a powerful position in the pop realm just like the good old days ('remember Teenage Dream and Roar and Dark Horse when you liked me and Puke working together?' she asks the culture 'don't mind the years long court case involving a peer that dared to speak up and almost threw a spanner in the works…until now - it's a woman's world and we are lucky to be living in it') it should flop.

Edited by Jessie
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.