• Get Outta My Way
  2. 2. Better video

• Get Together
    • Get Outta My Way
  3. 3. Deserved better

• Get Together
    • Get Outta My Way

They give different vibes but both are pop perfection :clap3:

Get Together is euphoric calm excellence whereas Get Outta My Way is explosive pop mania

I'll give the edge to Get Together since it is a flawless listen when you hear it in the album flow. 

Get Together OMG one of Madonna's best songs

Both are pop gems. Kylie has the better video. M the better song. Both deserved better. 

23 hours ago, AbeHicks said:

This is my first time seeing the get together music video and it is strangely low energy. Does somene know what was she thinking when making it? Why are there so many effects, like that pink/blue moving color around her? Why are there black and white cuts of a city? It does not fit the song at all.

Not sure why but they pretty much used the Koko live performance and made a video from it. Both the pink animated and the one that was released via her fanclub during the era. Jump got a last minute video while on tour. Always sad she didn't do a proper video for this song.

19 minutes ago, Lead Cenobite said:

Not sure why but they pretty much used the Koko live performance and made a video from it. Both the pink animated and the one that was released via her fanclub during the era. Jump got a last minute video while on tour. Always sad she didn't do a proper video for this song.

Good to know, thanks for the info! It is a really creative video for being based around a live performance. They did what they could.

• Like 1

Sorry sis, couldn't vote. They are both top-tier homosexual classics from two eternal legends, whose discographies are already at the highest echelon of pop excellence. :WAP:

Edited by modeblock
  • Thanks 1

I love Get Together, while Get Outta My Way is not even all that. In fact, it's one of Kylie's most overrated songs.

The video of GOMW is miles better though. They did Madonna dirty with that cheap amateur video.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.