• Get Together
    • Get Outta My Way
  2. 2. Better video

• Get Together
    • Get Outta My Way
  3. 3. Deserved better

• Get Together
    • Get Outta My Way

Which underperformed fan favorite BOP from the queens of pop music is better? Which one deserved better? discuss and stream  :giraffe:

Madonna - Get Together

Kylie - Get Outta My Way

Get Together is infinitely better, the final music explosion it's everything but GOMW it's an amazing song too.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

That's like asking whether I wanna be deaf or blind.

These are two of the best pop songs out there

• Like 1

This is my first time seeing the get together music video and it is strangely low energy. Does somene know what was she thinking when making it? Why are there so many effects, like that pink/blue moving color around her? Why are there black and white cuts of a city? It does not fit the song at all.

I mean come on...GT wins and its not even close. However I would say Kylie would have put much bigger of a fight if we compared some of the experimental IP bops such as too far, drunk, say hey or limbo, that entire vibe is much closer to GT and they are almost decade apart which proves how ahead of its time Kylie was

Edited by M!X

"Get Together" is one of my top favorite songs of all time. It's just so euphoric all the way through. I love Kylie's "Get Outta My Way," and it is deserving of praise and recognition, but "Get Together" all the way!

• Like 1

Both top notch but they're very different vibes really.

The GOMW video slays though while GT is disappointing.

Both deserved better!

56 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

This is my first time seeing the get together music video and it is strangely low energy. Does somene know what was she thinking when making it? Why are there so many effects, like that pink/blue moving color around her? Why are there black and white cuts of a city? It does not fit the song at all.

It's an edit of a live performance 

• Confused 1

Get Together is one of the best dance songs of all time. Up there in the pantheon with Spotlight and Virgo's Groove

GOMW is a cute bop

Both are bop perfection but Get Together is just a whole level of slayage. GOOMW had the better video tho.

Edited by UnusualBoy

you are evil for this :jonny: I genuinely can't choose, both are masterpieces.

i heard get together for the first time recently and think it might be the best song of all time :WAP:

Get Outta My Way by FAR :gaycat2: one of my fav pop songs EVER

BUT! I'm glad you did the third question the way you did cause both very much deserved better :clap3:

Get Together >

I like GOMW but I never heard what everybody else hears in it to be honest. I wouldn't put it in a top20 Kylie songs. 

Get Together for me.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.