What should Katy say when asked about working with Luke?

Talento

Confuse everyone with another topic + a joke about something else

9f5.gif

This was never the way I planned
Not my intention
I got so brave, drink in hand
Lost my discretion

Dr Luke and I have sometimes had very untrue things written about us, so in a way this was a bond between us

she should address it. stand on her business and defend him if that's how she really feels.

simply avoiding the question and banning it in interviews isn't so strong

"It's a Woman's World and in this world no woman should have to defend her actions."

"Dr. Luke has never been declared guilty of whatever kesha accused him of and he deserves the benefit of the doubt"

she should say: "It's a woman's world and women should NEVER EVER have to suffer from the poor actions men commited. I'm innocent, never harmed nobody and just want to work and release music, and that's all I will say about that."

Tbh she needs to keep it real. No ifs and buts, say what you really feel. "Luke is a great man, we made great music together"

Sometimes being truthful is the best deflection

It seems maybe Katy never had issues working with Luke. I mean not everyone's experience is the same

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.