What should Katy say when asked about working with Luke?

Talento

Hi guys so du-du-du-du-du- Yes I did that! And you would do it too for a cheque! I was an employee, and I was gonna get employee of the month and that's on period!

yLBJfPh.thumb.gif.f5d471af57297dcd63914e

Edited by glitch
  • Haha 12

"There is a truth in the center of that…"

And just leave it at that. People can speculate on what she means to drag this out as long as possible :fan:

I doubt those questions will be asked, her team won't let it happen, they screwed it up once, won't happen it twice.

• Like 1

Blame the label, blame the management 

Blame some obscure contract from 10 years ago that she's chained to him or something 

But idk if she's smart enough to say something like that

• Like 1

Just now, UnusualBoy said:

I doubt those questions will be asked, her team won't let it happen, they screwed it up once, won't happen it twice.

They could ban the question in professional interviews, but more informal interviews on red carpets or even just random fans asking her will most definitely happen, I doubt she'll manage to avoid them the whole era

Maybe she should just be honest?

petty-ahhh.gif

Well that wouldn't work on her favor wouldn't it? :deadbanana2:

"Practice kindness and forgiveness" or some kind of hogwash like that to cover my ass I guess? But yeah she's ****** lol

"I'm a desperate legacy act, i miss my fame days so i do whatever can help."

• Haha 5
  • Thumbs Down 2

I'm a good Christian woman, honey, I have nothing to say to that. Because you picked the right time to flaunt your foolishness in front of all of my friends, fans, family, and folks at home. The absolute nerve; I'm a teacher and a mentor.

13 minutes ago, Kavish said:

Is music related to court?

The court of public opinion. 

She should just be honest and say she was desperate to be relevant again and is willing to do anything. 

The production process of the song was very interesting/intense/easy.... And divert the question from there.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.