Charli xcx - "Everything is romantic (Flux Pavilion Remix)"

MusicIsMyMaster

First Mat Zo doing a remix of Talk Talk and now Flux doing Everything is romantic.. are we getting a proper remix album?

what is this 2013'd dubstep mess :deadbanana2: it's giving minecraft gameplay intro 

Edited by Pendulum

3 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

what is this 2013'd dubstep mess :deadbanana2: it's giving minecraft gameplay intro 

it's absolutely dreadful - I can feel the crust on my iPod touch screen when I listen to this...

This and the Matt Zo remix sounds horrible and give frat party dj. Unfortunately these do seem legit.

Why are we acting like this is getting an official treatment? There's literally no indication of that. This is very obviously not going to be on the remix album lol

3 minutes ago, sneakyishere said:

Why are we acting like this is getting an official treatment? There's literally no indication of that. This is very obviously not going to be on the remix album lol

True, nothing official BUT Matt Zo teased his in the same way and this is very Charli style type teasing

17 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

We want the Caroline feature instead :tornado:

Caroline is for Apple :-* 🍏 

5 minutes ago, Curaga said:

Caroline is for Apple :-* 🍏 

Is that a personal preference or the most likely song? I thought all clues lead to :heart: Everything is romantic :heart: (Your Yuna avi is gorgeous).

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

Is that a personal preference or the most likely song? I thought all clues lead to :heart: Everything is romantic :heart: (Your Yuna avi is gorgeous).

I saw an Instagram post where Charli was saying she channeled Caroline when writing Apple, so it's just speculation/wishful thinking. Now I gotta see if I can find that post again lol

(Thank you! :heart: YunaFFX2RealEmotionConcert.thumb.gif.86d825497ce885660be49342ab8d5493.gif ) 

Edit: Here it is on Reddit!

https://www.reddit.com/r/Carolinepolachek/s/yk9Rfj8dzo

Edited by Curaga
  • Like 1

i trust Charli to know better than to have dubstep on her official remix album in 2024, this just seems like past their prime DJs flipping the material on their own rather than anything that will end up on an official release …. Charli has lots of artist friends in her rolodex, she's not going to Flux Pavillion for remixes :skull: 

Is this supposed to be official? sounds as bad as dated as that Von Dutch remix. :rip: 

5 hours ago, qurl said:

i trust Charli to know better than to have dubstep on her official remix album in 2024, this just seems like past their prime DJs flipping the material on their own rather than anything that will end up on an official release …. Charli has lots of artist friends in her rolodex, she's not going to Flux Pavillion for remixes :skull: 

nnn true but part of me thinks she's going for that 2011 throwback vibe which the public sort of hasn't even considered coming back around to considering y2k is just now starting to infiltrate the GP... she may think she's being "ahead of the curve" or whatever by having remixes by trashy has-been in poor taste Dj's that no one has thought about in 10-15 years

1 hour ago, Hex said:

nnn true but part of me thinks she's going for that 2011 throwback vibe which the public sort of hasn't even considered coming back around to considering y2k is just now starting to infiltrate the GP... she may think she's being "ahead of the curve" or whatever by having remixes by trashy has-been in poor taste Dj's that no one has thought about in 10-15 years

im thinking the same, Mat Zo and Flux wouldnt randomly remix Charli for no reason. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.