• _Fey

• Null

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Post Malone said:

Anything For Love @ 2:38-2:46 legit made me burst out laughing in public

Thanks for Streaming hater  :gayalipacat5:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, AdrianNicki said:

OMG Yas!!! Anything for Love extended. :gaycatina1: I won again! Is it coming this Friday? So much new music this Friday.

Nevermind, just heard it. It's so uninspired and forced. There are few interesting moments, especially after choruses and at the end of certain songs but those weird breaks between first verses and chorus/pre-choruses make songs sound empty and awkward. I don't understand why artist do that ****. Kylie did it with her last two albums and now Dua does it as well. And the fact that she just looped Anything for Love is just straight up disrespectful. Like... what is the point?

The bpm has been slowed down on some of the choruses. Which is a little jarring to me but I'll get use to it. Just a little different 

Shes so annoying for being so lazy with this :rip: 

It really could've excellent (like Houdini extended) and just what the album needed but she fumbled the bag so bad 

Was really hyped and I can't believe how disappointing this is. So lazy and boring. And the sound quality is somehow worse? But maybe it's because i'm used to the Dolby Atmos mixes. Anyway what a shame :(

I only listened to a few songs (Whatcha Doing & Happy For You) and yeah, the editing here is really awkward. The random cuts during verses don't work at all and quickly kill the momentum. I know this isn't meant to be a replacement but they could've put a little more effort into making everything feel taut and seamless :gaycat6:

I'm scared to listen cause I really want this to be a Don't Start Now Live In LA Remix kinda slay, but I just know it won't be :rip:

anything for love and maria are still skips, but the rest are cute especially falling forever

I'm a HUGE fan, but these are some of the worst extended versions I've ever heard. It's like they got the endings right for most, but dropped the ball and took the lazy way out for everything beforehand. The extended edit of "Houdini" is the only song that sounded properly long. Random bits of instrumental plopped throughout the song ain't a good extended mix. I'm looking @ YOU TOO KYLIE. Disco Extended >>>>>>>>>>>>> ExTension

Maria's final chorus on the extended mix literally cuts off the whistle in the most jarring way possible :deadbanana4: 

Edited by stephen1108

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.