• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burqa

• ahauntingnearu

• _Fey

• Null

Top Posters In This Topic

:jonny6: yes I love the ext version of Houdini and TS

OMG YES. Been blasting RO all week while tanning so this couldnt come at a better time. 

• Like 3

Maybe the gays made some points. She might be Kylie's daughter. DISCO (Extended Mixes) was better than the standard album and I think it will be the same for this one as well (except Houdini)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

AAAAAAAAH THAT'S AMAZING!!! Hope some songs have new verses on them, like Houdini had. Anything For Love finally getting some justice. It was too good to be that short :clap3:

This picture is so gorgeous. Glad they finally used it on a digital version of the album.

Edited by Migs
  • Like 1

Just now, _Fey said:

Might take a flight to New Zealand to hear this. :bird:

you know who to torture there to release her new album :heart:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Obviously haven't listened yet as it's not Friday here but I hope they're not lazy extensions. :dancehall: Such as those that just insert the instrumental within certain parts. :angelo:

Edited by P!nk

She deserves to be flopping with it. How dare she not Un-record the garbage nonsense called straining Season. Such an absolutely horrible song ruining an otherwise PERFECT album. 

Falling Forever should have been the single after Houdini. She got it all wrong. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 7

anything for love (extended) will be the album version for me now :heart:

these walls kinda got butchered tho :rip: some of those transitions (especially where the vocals are cut) sound ROUGH

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.