That's Where You Take Me - appreciation thread

TitanicSurvivor

Masterpiece and a classic that somehow got away, one of the many hidden gems within self-titled. Don't be a jerk, give it a stream :clap3:

• Like 4

This song is so beautiful. She co-wrote it and it's about how Justin Timberlake made her feel if I remember correctly. Our girlie was so in love and despite all the mess she really was head over heels for him. That's why she suffered so much.

There's something about the song that is so sweet almost fairytale-like, it's pure bliss and happiness :gaycat6:

Edited by ChooseyLover
  • Thanks 2

Also that bridge and the post-bridge... ******* gorgeous. My favourite album ever GOODBYE :gaycat7:

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

Also that bridge and the post-bridge... ******* gorgeous. My favourite album ever GOODBYE :gaycat7:

This particular song and when i found you wash entire discographies me fears. i'm not even gonna mention Bombastic Love and Cinderella :gaycat6:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TitanicSurvivor said:

This particular song and when i found you wash entire discographies me fears. i'm not even gonna mention Bombastic Love and Cinderella :gaycat6:

I want to be buried with this album and my Tekken 4 copy LOL that's how much I love it. :gaycat6: This album is Britney at her best and at her happiest. ITZ is Britney at her best and damaged. :cries:

• Like 2

Aw, I love this one. I always listen to it when I'm feeling down. It gives me such a boost of energy. :heart:

Since we're at it, let's also take some time to appreciate one of Britney's greatest ballads:

• Like 1

My fave song from self titled, along with "Anticipating" & "Before The Goodbye".

This album captures the perfect blend of free spirited bliss, angst, desire & sexual awakening - like only Brit ever could/has. 

The sonic production she has across her discography is criminally underrated. An artist like PinkPanthress' can only exist because this does, for example. 

Edited by FOCK

Amazing song. It's very sweet

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.