Katy Perry mega-viral and in-demand. Surprised?

Lagerfeld

The new appearance of Katy has almost 300K likes on X. Are we surprised at the demand and is this indication of a big comeback?

ne7LodF.gif

• Haha 4

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RideOrDie

• Witnessed ET

• Johnny Jacobs

• TitanicSurvivor

Top Posters In This Topic

I would root for her under other circumstances. You gotta admit she's really trying to have her moment right now tho.

• Like 3

Those Twitter likes most likely won't translate to good streaming numbers and longevity on the charts. She needs the right song for that and so far it's looking like WW isn't going to be that song. 

• Like 3

Honestly yeah. I didn't think she'd ever care enough to put effort into acting like a mpg again but turns out when she does, she still has it in her :coffee:

I hope for her the comeback is successful and reignites her drive for music. One album and a handful of singles over the last seven years has been dreadful as a fan. I don't care if it does numbers or not I just want her to release regularly again, and if success helps do that then I want it but I'm content with her flopping as long as I enjoy the music. Witness was my fav era from her after all :giraffe:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, justlore said:

It is just straight mean being h-word :lakitu:

No breasts here - 350K likes.

ne7LodF.gif

• Haha 9
  • Thumbs Down 1

between this, normani and daily taylor hate tweets, when people will finally accept that twitter fell off and it is the least relevant social media? ******* snapchat has more daily active users and is more relevant

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

51 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

I'm surprised that she's eliciting this much buzz tbh. Anything and everything she's doing is going viral right now. :deadbanana2: Honestly surprising after people have claimed for years that she has no stans left. Kinda proves that she's always been that girl, she was just sabotaging and clowning herself. 

And she still is! :WAP:

Edited by Namiskine
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Is this demand in the building with you? :suburban:

18 minutes ago, Cry said:

#91 debut on lock. :clap3:

top 35 in Kamboja itunes chart, how you like that Haters, the demand is unmatched!!!!! :rogue::rogue::rogue:

Edited by TitanicSurvivor
  • Haha 7
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.