...Baby One More Time vs Heartbreaker vs Genie In a Bottle vs If You Had My Love

Josh

...Baby One More Time vs Heartbreaker vs Genie In a Bottle vs If You Had My Love  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Whose lead single do you prefer?

• ...Baby One More Time
    • Heartbreaker ft. Jay Z
    • Genie In a Bottle
    • If You Had My Love
  2. 2. Whose MV do you prefer?

• ...Baby One More Time
    • Heartbreaker ft. Jay Z
    • Genie In a Bottle
    • If You Had My Love
  3. 3. Who had the best choreography?

• ...Baby One More Time
    • Heartbreaker ft. Jay Z
    • Genie In a Bottle
    • If You Had My Love

6 hours ago, Doctor Dick said:

Britney looking like a child on that single artwork while Christina who's about the same age looks like a 20+ year old :rip:

OT: I love Heartbreaker the most but BOMT is the biggest one. 

Britney was 16 when BOMT single was released and Christina was 18 when GITB was released

4 hours ago, Buffy said:

How are you not going to include Jessica's lead single I Wanna Love You Forever? The only one out of these girls who actually debuted vocals.

Over xtina and Mariah ? Succesica legendson? :deadbanana2:

All 4 absolutely great!

But I'd rate them like this out of 10

BOMT 10/10

IYHML 10/10

GIAB 10/10

Heartbreaker 8/10

6 hours ago, ChooseyLover said:

Dear lord, did I really read someone say BOMT aged badly? :gaycat7:

Yes, like most Max Martin songs produced in the late 90's….

10 minutes ago, J Legend X said:

Yes, like most Max Martin songs produced in the late 90's….

Agree to disagree. I think Max's 90s and early 2000s pop aged way, way better than late 2000s and early 2010s electro-pop/EDM for example. Probably because the vocals weren't so overproduced and it had a lot of R&B undertones and I think that's a very timeless sound.

Edited by ChooseyLover

5 hours ago, skeeyee said:

I say we replace IIHL with the original, better sung, better song, classic by Miss Chante 

This is definitely not as good as If You Had My Love. It sounds like a dated, generic Darkchild album cut from So Plush's shelved album. Rodney and Cory Rooney did such a great job reworking the song to something completely different to make If You Had My Love. The only thing that sounds similar on both songs is the melody used when the title words are sung.

• Like 2

Genie has aged the best. Still sounds as good as it did in 99. BOMT was an iconic video of the music video era. 

Edited by lovely88

"...Baby One More Time" had the most iconic music video, but "Genie in a Bottle" is the one that I prefer out of them all.

18 hours ago, Inverted said:

This is definitely not as good as If You Had My Love. It sounds like a dated, generic Darkchild album cut from So Plush's shelved album. Rodney and Cory Rooney did such a great job reworking the song to something completely different to make If You Had My Love. The only thing that sounds similar on both songs is the melody used when the title words are sung.

spacer.png

3 hours ago, skeeyee said:

spacer.png

I mean you can say you like it better, but I didn't lie. The Chante song sounds like it's a dated production from the shelved So Plush album Darkchild produced. I doubt you even know who So Plush were. :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.