Tate McRae shares a snippet from a new song

kellebrity98

I need Tate to serve gen-z Paula Abdul excellence. Greedy was cool but it's playground music. Give us your "Straight Up" moment with the dance choreo video like… the serve

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

I need Tate to serve gen-z Paula Abdul excellence. Greedy was cool but it's playground music. Give us your "Straight Up" moment with the dance choreo video like… the serve

She's going  on her third album the last thing she should strive for is to be a Paula Abdul cause her career is ended after 3. We need her to be the white Janet so she can take off on the third album 

2 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Is Tate McRae the new Paula Abdul? 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, CottageHore said:

She needs to lean fully into the sexy, risqué pop girl or it ain't gonna sustain :khalyan2:

:coffee2:  I am afraid Sabrina already grabbed that lane

It was too late to pivot to an album full of bops by the time Greedy started smashing, but I hope the next album can lean into that. Plus we all know Ryan Tedder can produce a hit.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.