Camila: "I don't want to be a pop girl"

AbeHicks

...whatever that means

Anyway...at this point, her and the other flop from fifth harmony should just make a super duo 

Sometimes it takes 2 flops to make a thing go right 

• Haha 2

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dirrtydiana

• cuteboyzay

• Saint James

• ariesgroove

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, liquiddiamonds said:

I usually expect risk takers to be way more involved in their risk taking music than just the words

With that kind of attitude she has, you would think she would have self-written or been heavily involved in the production side of the album. It took 7 people to come up with the melody of I Luv It and she wasn't even one of them, lol. Not a good songwriter, doesn't produce, doesn't play instruments, extremely unlikable, Rachel Berry personality… yeah, that manager of hers has all the connections because there are other artists far more deserving of what her label payola her way into. 10 years+ in industry and she still can't stick despite the aggressive label backing, at one point it falls back on the "artist", and I put quotes in this context because an artist she is not. She's just a product like Katy Perry, no actual artistic integrity behind her.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Distantconstellation said:

If we were to name everything some of yall have done wrong most of u would be in jail tho. You just hide behind a forum

Deranged, I wonder about the **** you've done to say such baseless and absurd accusations. Sick

The MASS draggings omg :deadbanana:

But I get it, because this sounds strange coming from an extremely manufactured and generic pop artist

4 hours ago, ariesgroove said:

this entire rebrand has been terrible im sorry lol how do you make something as artificial as pop music more inauthentic 

It's truly baffling how the boardroom at her label went "she needs to go hyperpop! And then say she's not like other girls! Yeah that'll work this time"

Like did they even know Brat was going to come out at the same time? :skull:

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Cain said:

It's truly baffling how the boardroom at her label went "she needs to go hyperpop! And then say she's not like other girls! Yeah that'll work this time"

Like did they even know Brat was going to come out at the same time? :skull:

like hearing quotes of her talking about "this is me at my most realized" when this album already sounds like it's gonna be a retread of what people with actual artistic integrity have already done is so :deadbanana4: 

like when you listen to the songs you literally just hear who inspired her to make it not herself an artist :rip:

• Haha 1

ouuu, this is THEE textbook flopping narrative all the gworlies start with impending floppage on the horizon :toofunny3:

10 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

This girl should be grateful she still even has a career after all her racist comments were revealed

What did she say ? I totally missed this ??

11 hours ago, Solarie said:

don't you have other worries, such as your fave working with a rapist? 

OMFFFGGGG!!!! :deadbanana2:

This is why I'm happy artists like Taylor Swift and Beyoncé keep quiet even when they've had something "underperform". Because girllll…

8 hours ago, Sexyzinger said:

The way Camila stans don't even step into these threads now lol

She has Stans? :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.