Top Posters In This Topic

• dirrtydiana

• cuteboyzay

• Saint James

• ariesgroove

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Pink Whitney said:

Girl nobody even thinks of you :skull: 

It's also rich coming from her who literally has no artistic integrity or identity and her team throw everything to the wall to see what sticks 

• Like 9

24 minutes ago, cityfolk said:

I was just talking to @Alak96 and @Blank about this over some Espresso.mp3 martinis and I'm glad to see that Camila is so self-aware! She's already flopped way too hard into oblivion to ever be considered a notable pop girl in anyone's mind

qRYh2TY.gif

She's seen the polls and is angling for a Trump White House position where she'll be more comfortable 

qRYh2TY.gif

• Haha 6

i just know she's tired going around being a thief, never too late to start a new career 

• Haha 1

I despise artists who try to act like they're not like the other girls. If you're gonna preach that mindset, at least have the talent to back up your pretentiousness. It gives poser vibes thinking you're above the pop girls with actual notability, talent, and edge that you lack.

• Like 4

Just now, Onyxmage said:

Well thats not something she has to worry about for long. :cm: 

This.

like literally I wouldn't even call her a pop girl nor does anyone want her to be one 

3 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

This girl should be grateful she still even has a career after all her racist comments were revealed

If we were to name everything some of yall have done wrong most of u would be in jail tho. You just hide behind a forum

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, Distantconstellation said:

If we were to name everything some of yall have done wrong most of u would be in jail tho. You just hide behind a forum

That's a very bold claim based on absolutely nothing :toofunny2:

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Bookmark99 said:

That's funny because she's not naturally creative or innovative. The people who are don't have to say things like this. She's more of a trend hopper if anything. 

Yeah, i just saw the credits for her album in wiki and she had no input whatsoever in music or production. She just co-wrote the lyrics, which are by far the weakest part of every song she has released. She actually just had a moodboard with cool producers like El Guincho and wrote her **** over it. I mean… more power for her if it makes her feel free, but I usually expect risk takers to be way more involved in their risk taking music than just the words

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Saint James said:

the first attempt succeeded?

Are you asking? Because the answer is clearly no if it's even questionable

if you're not asking the you're using the question mark wrong 

edit: if youre being rhetorical then never mind me lol

Edited by dirrtydiana

4 minutes ago, Saint James said:

the first attempt succeeded?

Not really.. The first single Sia/GIAB ripoff attempt flopped.

She got lucky when she dropped 2 singles at once and Havana gave her a hit.

• Thanks 1

this entire rebrand has been terrible im sorry lol how do you make something as artificial as pop music more inauthentic 

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, XtinaStripped said:

Not really.. The first single Sia/GIAB ripoff attempt flopped.

She got lucky when she dropped 2 singles at once and Havana gave her a hit.

sure, let's call it her second attempt then. the first album and era was indisputably a success.

Except the GP didn't want authentic her AKA the whole Latin schtick or inauthentic her AKA this try-hard Charli XCX clone era. The GP is only here for manufactured Camila AKA the PR relationship one.

Either way, I don't know how someone can be so consistently unlikeable for an entire decade and still be semi-relevant so kudos to her.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.